Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MP3 Music

Im just wondering where you download your music to put into your home made juke box projects.

Have my 50th coming up next month, im putting together a touchscreen jukebox, I have some music but looking for some good party stuff from early 80's through to current stuff.

Might be a stupid question, but can I record the music I have on cd into MP3 format ?, and is it simple to do ?

I would ask my son for some music but I cant even understand what they are saying :lol

Might be a stupid question, but can I record the music I have on cd into MP3 format ?, and is it simple to do ?

yer its real simple, Windows Media player converts them to MP3.

May as well use your CD's

Wont have to worry about viruses from Torrent sites or paying more money for songs you already have

yer its real simple, Windows Media player converts them to MP3.

May as well use your CD's

Wont have to worry about viruses from Torrent sites or paying more money for songs you already have

Awesome, old dog new trick, rippin as we speak :D

Awesome, old dog new trick, rippin as we speak :D

Yer Im surprised its still called ripping, lol seeing that was the term we used in the 90's when you had a choice of Either ripping a CD to MP3 or spending 2 hours downloading one song off Napster lol

• 4 weeks later...

Jukebox now made from a old touch screen ticket machine from the department of licencing :D, after many attempts and many weeks to reload win XP to it and then find all the drivers that work, it finally lives.

I used a Bluetooth transmitter for the sound out to a Bluetooth Sony speaker, I added some sound activated lights ( https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4Pcs-12LEDs-RGB-Full-Color-Car-Under-Dash-Footwell-Light-LED-strip-String-light/113166962514?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 ), machine is running DW-Jukebox reading from a thumb drive, touch screen works well and the lighting strips are pretty good they get 12V from the computer, pretty happy its finished and I now have plenty of music for the night.

DSCF9669.thumb.jpg.16c4fd34860c05ee1876241b7ce77d6c.jpgDSCF9670.thumb.jpg.4682841551d8ebcdacdc350aec96f791.jpg