Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 11 Game 2: Alien Star

Cant run this table...just setup PC and mame. I can run other vpx rom - terminated before intialized, check the rom path or rom file! Press OK - table comes up but no play :(

Rom is there and run it with pinmame and checks out OK. Running VPX as admin. Paths are OK. Never had this prob before. No front end...have looked at all suggestions after googling

Any ideas?

I was having this because exclusive mode was enable under video options. Turned that off and things started working.

AWESOME! @afjclark. Thanks mate!! Was on it 2 hours last night and gave up. I read that option but also I had to choose the correct resolution too!!

My first game

1,475 370

Wow its been a good 6 months(?) since I looked at VPX was running 10.2! Bloody unbelievable

Like other EB won't pay, the lock just loves spitting my ball down the side drain at the start of a MB. I have no idea what I am doing. Not going to be upset if I don't play this again.

2,106,380befe303f3da2e74a8bcb5939b73dd35e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Man am I glad I didn't start playing this table a month ago, I can't seem to score and I just don't like any of the shots. Nothing appeals to me.

2,365,130e2a27c3d11f27632c1b86908034d0158.jpg

I like the sounds. Bit of a black pyramid feel to them.

Cmon wob smashing the spinner with 10,000 per spin going is a satisfying shot. Is it 50,000 with 5x going, then even more satisfying

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Easy shot, but I didn't get any satisfaction from it, table will be over before I return, so I'll just archive it as not to my taste :)

I like the sounds. Bit of a black pyramid feel to them.

Cmon wob smashing the spinner with 10,000 per spin going is a satisfying shot. Is it 50,000 with 5x going, then even more satisfying

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Yep i love that spinner shot too. Maybe this one speaks more to the older players ☺ nothing boring about good spinner action in my book.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

@JAR Same with me on multiball and no payut on EB

just got 4354940 Just missed you!! TBC with pic!

@acejas do you have a screenshot of the score if not community vote do we accept it if there is not one

- - - Updated - - -

scores updated 1 and a half days to go if I have missed a score please let me know

Thanks mate! But its not about trust otherwise youll get clowns (like me) not doing the right thing. I like to post scores as its part of the fun of the tourney. Only reason I gotta take pic then upload / download...I should utilise the BG for snaps!

Anyway ...speing just missed out on 2nd LOL...I gotta play Metallica!!

Had another go since the date was extended, am I really that opposed to older tables? still found zero enjoyment, just lots of collect bonus in a long ball.

4,083,650383138301f852db2996706f1ec62cf2e.jpg

Alien star has finished and the end result was very close 1st place went to Skids with 4,410,740 well done mate and 2nd was Justanotherrat with 4,359,740 just a spinner out and Acejas in 3rd just a flipper out with 4,354,940 some real nice close competition with this one.

Thanks everyone for playing.

Alien star has finished and the end result was very close 1st place went to Skids with 4,410,740 well done mate and 2nd was Justanotherrat with 4,359,740 just a spinner out and Acejas in 3rd just a flipper out with 4,354,940 some real nice close competition with this one.

Thanks everyone for playing.

Hells teeth, top 3 all over 4M and only 56k seperating 1st from 3rd. Must be the closest finish to a game in the history of the VP league.

Well played !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

tell me about it!! LOL...spent Sunday evening trying to get there. High 3's and 4's I got when 5x playfield through the spinner x10 with the follow up ball. An easy 2 mill right there!! I tried the spinner strategy on 1 ball but took to long and if you drained it was all over...had to be alert.