Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 11 Game 1: Metallica (closes 6th sep)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so my fellow VPGL mates tonight my son and I will be doing our first twitch stream so we invite use to join us.29fadbd88d67eac36b4a7adc682d4658.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nice one mate. What are you going to be playing ? Edited by Jed

104M first ball :(

dunno where the big points are on this game...

I like t get 4x Playfield going in a multiball and flail away.

1. 2x by getting the 4 pick targets on the ramps entrance,then the snake

2. Then another 2x on the fuel targets then the piston shot

Big points are from crank it up. 2.5 mil a shot, you can still get 2x Playfield going on the piston to make them 5mil a shot in crank it up.

Edited by skids

Wow nice score, whats high score #1?

534,752,390 is the best I have on it but I am confident I can beat that. The 387k above was only my second game since the comp started, I had another game where I had 175k on the first ball with an extra ball up my sleeve but didn't end so well. Now that I know the 2x 4x tips you gave, I hope to be able to increase my scores big time (that is if I don't lose balls trying to get the 2 or 4x happening).

tonight were doing more of a show of our room and probably our favourite games together and some mgl games but a real mixed bag of stuff

Watched a bit of the stream you playing spy v spy vpin with your son, looked like fun! i didn't even know there was a spy v spy table, i used to LOVE that game on the C64. Such great, sneaky 2P action :)

Watched a bit of the stream you playing spy v spy vpin with your son, looked like fun! i didn't even know there was a spy v spy table, i used to LOVE that game on the C64. Such great, sneaky 2P action :)
yea it's great fun that was my wifes friend son my son was somewhere on another game the younger 2 in it are mine but yes paperboyhunter was buying cars in my career mode on forza fil I caught him haha but spy vs spy on c64 loved it

I have no idea what I am supposed to do in most of the modes, but I'm away next week so I thought I better post a score. It is my GC but I've not played this table much

381,541,08060206da38ba9d18bce68ab69ce43a7fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Still not idea what I am doing overall on this table. Also some inconsistent ball movements on the entry lane and exiting the kicker are a little frustrating, but this will have to do, off for a week tomorrow.

591,315,19007a40a4e7fd15dbb0615cdae0a733f63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk