Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Not a very technical question

Scottt

Question

10 answers to this question

You're not telling to much about it.

If I had a 80s lowboy and To get that art work made it be over 300bucks.

Pandora box is a multi game board 300 plus games.

Not all the games work good on this game board, but good for a multi games cab like that.

I would think it jamma with lcd.

You will not be able to use original arcade pcbs..but so what its a multi cab for fun.

Edited by madal

It's the same as all the retail cabs out there, very expensive. Do you want to pay top dollar for something that you don't have to setup? Or do you want to do a bit of tinkering yourself and save a shitload of money?

A generic lowboy can be had for less than $500 and they come up pretty often. Add a Pandora's to it for around 100-150 depending on model and you have a far cheaper machine.

How do these guys get away with ripping off the artwork like that?

Dont Know - and im not game to ask :D looks bloody awesome though, he has heaps more artwork too - Space invaders, Pac man etc etc

- - - Updated - - -

It's the same as all the retail cabs out there, very expensive. Do you want to pay top dollar for something that you don't have to setup? Or do you want to do a bit of tinkering yourself and save a shitload of money?

A generic lowboy can be had for less than $500 and they come up pretty often. Add a Pandora's to it for around 100-150 depending on model and you have a far cheaper machine.

No tinkering at the moment, got an Eatpm half torn down, so pretty tied up, will pay for the privilege of time saved.

Special thanks to Leo @dragonlee , he went above and beyond with advice, he really cared about what was best for me and the family and not about pushing a machine he had for sale but actually steering me in the right direction according to my experience and skillz, and as i said what was best for us, very very much appreciated.

Special thanks to Leo @dragonlee , he went above and beyond with advice, he really cared about what was best for me and the family and not about pushing a machine he had for sale but actually steering me in the right direction according to my experience and skillz, and as i said what was best for us, very very much appreciated.

Yw.