Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I recently bought a new PC from a member on here to get back into PC gaming. Has anyone else been playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance? I am totally hooked on it. It's a very realistic RPG set in 15th century Bohemia, which is now the modern day Czech Republic. The graphics are jaw dropping and it really brings your PC to its knees. It's currently my new Witcher 3. Really immersive with some fantastic characters and writing.

The reviews are middling, mainly due to technical glitches. This was a kickstarted game from a brand new studio. I have not experienced any of the glitches others have and I have been playing for many, many hours. You do need a beast of a PC to run it though and the console versions are a sad joke. PS4 and Xbox One frequently drop below 20 frames per second in busy towns. In the countryside my game locks at 60fps and in most towns it rarely dips below 50. However, at night everyone walks around with torches which creates a crazy amount of dynamic lighting, I see fps drops down to 35-40 then.

Anway, if you have a decent PC and like medieval history, I highly recommend it. Just don't do into it expecting Skyrim. The way the game is structured means that you need to do a lot of mundane tasks like eating, sleeping and even bathing. It really scratches my historical itch and there is simply no other game like it.