Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVI - Game 8 ~ Polaris (closes 26-August)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice view from fort Napoleon :D

rr4SymX.png

Very nice view ... :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Day 15 of 17 ...

Z8CkD8O.png

As the flyer says ... "All your resources and skills are called upon in this all-out warfare!"

Only 2 days to go until this game is closed.

:)

Day 16 of 17 ...

goi9aW3.png

Yes you can buy your own Polaris submarine BITD via mail order for only $6.98. What a bargain ...

"Rush me my POLARIS NUCLEAR SUB. I can use it for 10 days and if I am not delighted return it for full purchase price refund."

Well the MGL is a better deal, you get 17 days instead of 10 days, and if you are not delighted, well then you already have your refund of $6.98 and 75c shipping charges, because it's free ... :lol

Gosh this MGL has gone so very fast. Only 1 day to go until this game is closed and MGLXXXVI ... and it feels like we started only 2 weeks ago!

Hi everyone, this game is now closed. The final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 17 of 17.

Score submissions for Game 8 - Polaris are now closed.

Final Results ...

kG2ejJA.png

Well this was a game that came right down to the last day … and the very last few hours … for many placings to be decided not only in this game, but for the overall tournament. DaLar, ILLSeaBass, creech, redelf, spectre, baldbull, Ivanstorm1973, RMacauley, fok999, Pessimeister and ozfalcon all managed to score over 29K on this special game. From 2nd place to 12th place, well done on like I said before, a very tricky game, with plenty of action and danger going on.

Congratulations to Chris Clemente for winning Game 8, with a brilliant “submarining” display of plane shooting, missile avoidance and kicking the butt of the enemy. He scores 80,710 points to take this one out on the high seas.

ihaIfm4.png

This was the final game of MGLXXXVI. Yes I can hear the sighs from the gamers. The MGL tournament report will be posted shortly.