Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Lambo

Wasn't sure at first, but looking like a fun game. Although playfield a bit sparse, the game has good flow... and great sound/call outs etc.

The reason I was unsure about the game initially was more due to the location and game setup rather than the game (a NY location renown for it's unforgiving tilt settings and non existent match replays etc). But after playing it at a few more locations on the West Coast have a much better appreciation of it, as could actually get into the game :)

Hopefully will start to see this title around Australia soon .... although not in the same league as Guardians, it should still appeal to the general public.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it aint in the same league as Guardians thats a problem...

Both Guardians and Deadpool flow and return shots better than maiden in my professional opinion.

So our opposing views still continue. [emoji1306][emoji1306][emoji1306]

FURgr [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Both Guardians and Deadpool flow and return shots better than maiden in my professional opinion.

So our opposing views still continue. [emoji1306][emoji1306][emoji1306]

FURgr [emoji38]

U lost it. Guardians orbits hit the slings, centre shot can drain, orb lock return catches the magnet and can go down left outlane.

Deadpool havent played it yet. Name one shot on maiden where the player is at risk of SDTM? Orbits dont hit the slings, ball rarely if ever drains from the jets, ramps are easier to shoot, multiple orbits...

FU Edy.

U lost it. Guardians orbits hit the slings, centre shot can drain, orb lock return catches the magnet and can go down left outlane.

Deadpool havent played it yet. Name one shot on maiden where the player is at risk of SDTM? Orbits dont hit the slings, ball rarely if ever drains from the jets, ramps are easier to shoot, multiple orbits...

FU Edy.

Go get fkd cnt [emoji38][emoji1306][emoji1306][emoji1306]

hardly any drains with the Ronin hammer magnet with new code, maybe 1 in 10 if that... bad drains off the magnet. Reminds me of the prison magnet on twd... I had that game early and drains were a joke off that thing till the code helped. Gotg orbits never hammer into the slings? i can string 2 or 3 orbits together... more if I didn't suck at pinball. Its a buttery smooth orbit like Iron Man... game needs to be level though.

Reminds me of the prison magnet on twd... I had that game early and drains were a joke off that thing till the code helped.

I was told when the magnet holds the ball there, press the flippers to make the magnet swing the ball left and right instead of sdtm. Unless that is what you meant by till the code helped :unsure. I'm no expert on that game so not sure if that feature was always there or put in later. Thought I'd mention it just in case.

U lost it. Guardians orbits hit the slings .

Didn’t have that problem when I played it. Shoots fine.

Deadpool havent played it yet.

Don’t bother, I like it so you will hate it.

Name one shot on maiden where the player is at risk of SDTM?

Centre ramp, from under centre ramp. The small super lane.

But it’s more about missed loop returns that bounce around, don’t hit anything or sling to side drains.

But still ok pin.

Orbits dont hit the slings, ball rarely if ever drains from the jets, ramps are easier to shoot, multiple orbits

So ? Who cares.

PS: F U RGR