Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Lambo

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am yet to play the Prem model but did have a few great games on the Pro at Zax a couple of weeks ago, in between playing The Munsters Pro. I really liked the artwork, shots and general game play and had a ball Deadpool again. I think this title will be sought after in the future. I am not ruling out owning this and it will definitely be a Pro, if I do. At under $9k, then throw about $200 in mods with some toys and changing a few GI LEDs to enhance colours, you have a great machine.

Especially this little ripper 2" mirror ball from DJ City: https://djcity.com.au/product/brightlight-lmb-2-inch-mirror-ball/ (Ok, it doesn't turn/spin like on the other models but for $2, you can't go wrong)

Does the pro have disco loops?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

No pro does not have the disco ball but can be added with a mod although not interactive I think ? Its an awesome effect and mode on the premium/LE

What’s your thoughts after owning for a while now Wotto ?

Realistically only had about 50 games ~ on it due to other time constraints , so any major opinion will be limited at this stage.

Slower than Pro due to drop targets and they add a bit of spin to the ball that can ooccassionally end up down the guts off side targets.

Like the right return from sword shot.

Spent a bit of time getting game level and inclined to a point where Katana ramp flows well. That's a TOUGH shot to make clean on a consistent basis. A lot of people set this game steep apparently. I tried that (7.0degrees) and everything.in between until I landed back at 6.0 where I have found it better. That ramp I feel is all about the entry shot , you have to nail the entry into this SWEEEEEEEET spot on the entry rail or it fails. But when you get it, it does feel good.

It can be a brutal soul destroying beast in some games but even though it kills you, you want to go again.

There's a lot to it and they just polished the code again today

Edited by Wotto

Realistically only had about 50 games ~ on it due to other time constraints , so any major opinion will be limited at this stage.

Slower than Pro due to drop targets and they add a bit of spin to the ball that can ooccassionally end up down the guts off side targets.

Spent a bit of time getting game level and inclined to a point where Katana ramp flows well. That's a TOUGH shot to make clean on a consistent basis. A lot of people set this game steep apparently. I tried that (7.0degrees) and everything.in between until I landed back at 6.0 where I have found it better. That ramp I feel is all about the entry shot , you have to nail the entry into this SWEEEEEEEET spot on the entry rail or it fails. But when you get it, it does feel good.

It can be a brutal soul destroying beast in some games but even though it kills you, you want to go again.

Sounds like you hate it! Better sell it!

That shot is in a similar place to the black widow ramp, or feels like it anyway... like like this shot, you have to hit it sweet to get the good feel of the shot... but when you do it’s so rewarding... great game. Definitely on the cards one day to have one. I have to say gotg is also a brutal but beautiful shooting game... both the two top picks for me anyway from Stern in the last year or two.

I am still running 0.95 code, I should get off my butt and update the game or just sell it.

- Con

I think Nathan would like your post.....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone uploaded the new code, what are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I have installed and have had around half a dozen games, most of which are a typical and standard Wotto clueless wailfest:lol

I did get more weapons than ever before and started Mechsuit MB and I noticed the balls do get stopped at top lanes for rollback to bumpers more often as code stated it would , which is good for Premium model X bonus.

Will spend some proper time on it tonight.

I just played around 6 games on a Timezone sited pro. Probably about once a game the ball drops into the shooter lane so no real problem there but I’m not sure how this game was set up and pitched. Just for those contemplating a pro. The Left orbit is a little clunky but your usual Gomez affair there and doesn’t bother me at all, the colossus shot is a great little shot... like a typical Gomez game you have to be precise with the katana colossus and shnick shots for them to work... what a great layout. I would consider a premium if you love the pro but only if you have dollars to burn. The art still blows me away. I’d love to play a premium to see the differences.

• 1 month later...

Megakrakolodonus Rex??? Some funny shit in this game.

V1.00.0 - April 9, 2019

===========================

- Added Modes:

- Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex

- Battle the Megakrakolodonus Rex.

- Hit blue shots to reveal his weak spot at the Lil Deadpool target.

- While he is in a weakened state, hit his weak spot at the

Lil Deadpool target for big points.

- Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle

- Defeat Mr. Sinister.

- Phase 1

- Timed single ball mode: 45 seconds

- Collect the 4 Teamup shots

- Phase 2

- Timed multiball: 70 seconds

- Shoot blue shots to collect jackpots until time runs out.

- Lit Teamup shots double jackpot value.

- Hit final shot for big points in the last 15 seconds of the multiball.

- When mode ends, all balls drain, and a new ball is served to shooter lane.

- Mode Progression Updated:

- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Battles

to light Sauron Multiball

- Complete Sauron Multiball

to light Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Sauron Teamup Battles

- Complete T-Rex Quest, Megalodon Quest, Sauron Multiball

to light Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex

- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Sauron Teamup Battles

to light Mr. Sinister: Clone Multiball

- Complete Mr. Sinister: Clone Multiball

Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex

Mechsuit Multiball

to light Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle

- Complete Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle

to restart the mode progression

- High Score font size increased.

- The final tilt warning text has been changed to "DANGER DANGER".

- Lil Deadpool Multiball ball save timer increased to 10 seconds after ball is

released from Lil Deadpool Lock.

- Disco Multiball default ball save timer increased from 15 to 20 seconds.

- "Special is Lit" is awarded by Mystery and by making the final shot

in Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle.

- Added animations to Megalodon Quest, T-Rex Quest, Sauron Multiball, Mechsuit Multiball,

Ninja Multiball, Colossus/Sauron Teamup Battle, Mystique/Sauron Teamup Battle,

Sabretooth/Sauron Teamup Battle, BAM! top lane completion, and Colossal Jackpot.

- Added Instant Info.

- Added and improved light shows

- Polished speech in modes.

- Deadpool Pinball tutorial videos added to attract mode.

- Fixed: With a Battle or Quest lit and enough weapons banked to light Mechsuit Multiball

on the next Weapon Jackpot shot to the scoop, shooting the scoop will collect the

Weapon Jackpot, award "Light Mechsuit Multiball", and then display the Mode Select

screen, but does not allow you to start a mode.

- Fixed: starting Disco Multiball caused a stall in the game while content loaded.

- Fixed: Sauron Multiball - with 2 balls in play, locking a ball in the Katana Handle Lock

would end Sauron Multiball.

- Fixed: the HELLHOUSE EJECT switch was reported as SWITCH #2 in the Tech Alert screen.

- DIAGNOSTICS MENU: SOUND/SPEAKER TEST: Added music, speech, and sound effects.

- Adjustment: DISCO GI BRIGHTNESS (Default: DIM)

DARK, DIM, BRIGHT, VERY BRIGHT

- Adjustment: START GAME ON CREDIT moved from Feature Adjustments

to Standard Adjustments.

Stern sent out an email with the below. This was only available for the LE customers but now has been made public for all.

Looks like I'll need to reduce my DP Vinyl FS thread by a few grand..

This one of a kind soundtrack produced by Stern's very own George Gomez, Tanio Klyce, and Jerry Thompson featured in our hit game, Deadpool, is now available to all to enjoy! In addition to the sweet soundtrack, make sure you download the custom CD cover and decal artwork produced by Zombie Yeti. BOOM!!!!!

https://sternpinball.com/deadpool-album/

- Con

Stern sent out an email with the below. This was only available for the LE customers but now has been made public for all.

Looks like I'll need to reduce my DP Vinyl FS thread by a few grand..

This one of a kind soundtrack produced by Stern's very own George Gomez, Tanio Klyce, and Jerry Thompson featured in our hit game, Deadpool, is now available to all to enjoy! In addition to the sweet soundtrack, make sure you download the custom CD cover and decal artwork produced by Zombie Yeti. BOOM!!!!!

https://sternpinball.com/deadpool-album/

- Con

Sounds only fair