Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Lambo

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting really good at this game now. I can hit every post in the game every ball.......

Haha! What pitch do you have it set to? Gomez said he thinks it plays better steeper. I think I have mine around 6.9-7 degrees and it ****ing rocks! Smooth as butter!

Haha! What pitch do you have it set to? Gomez said he thinks it plays better steeper. I think I have mine around 6.9-7 degrees and it ****ing rocks! Smooth as butter!

7 degrees mine is at Dave "SHOOTS REAL SWEET " tried 6.5 , 7.5 best at 7 :)

7 degrees mine is at Dave "SHOOTS REAL SWEET " tried 6.5 , 7.5 best at 7 :)

Right on Kurtis! Love this game so much. Going from my Iron Maiden LE that I hardly played to Deadpool Pro was one of my better pinball moves haha

Yeah it's about 6.8-7 depending on where i check it., bit steeper than factory anyway.

I can score well occasionally (have the GC) but sometimes it just seems the machine is made completely out of posts and slings.

IMGP0260.jpg.6072e79a8d7cf20f007642dbd330ce64.jpg

Does the ramps reflect the light too much??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have them up full bright, but enough to fill it with colour and let my tired cataract eyes see the ball at the flippers. Flashers are connected to the top spinner and the light show is enjoyable to me. Noone has ever complained about them at my place but Deadpool is the only machine with them so far.

as it's dark in the middle.

Shed lights on;

p3.jpg.54b27e9ed9a19e0fa1c5e346b3585d9d.jpg

shed lights off;

p2.jpg.d2f6839fb67a1fbf2e3ebffba218b96e.jpg

I like them but i bought them because i couldn't see the ball near the flippers well. I see on Black Night Stern have some holes in the apron with spots shining out on the flippers. That may have been enough for Deadpool although i don't regret the Pinstadiums they were a lot of dosh. There is a reflection, the candy striping but i'm a bloke so i don't notice things after a week.

Deadpool pinball confirmed

I don't have them up full bright, but enough to fill it with colour and let my tired cataract eyes see the ball at the flippers. Flashers are connected to the top spinner and the light show is enjoyable to me. Noone has ever complained about them at my place but Deadpool is the only machine with them so far.

as it's dark in the middle.

Shed lights on;

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151678

shed lights off;

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151677

I like them but i bought them because i couldn't see the ball near the flippers well. I see on Black Night Stern have some holes in the apron with spots shining out on the flippers. That may have been enough for Deadpool although i don't regret the Pinstadiums they were a lot of dosh. There is a reflection, the candy striping but i'm a bloke so i don't notice things after a week.

I was going to put the pinstadiums mine on but worry that the Magna mounts might spell disaster for the factory fitted art blades eventually if I try and take them off. Might go the newer mount system that attach to the playfield instead.

Is anybody using the PS with the new mounting method?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

email Scott and ask him or ask on his pinside thread where he responds. He is incredibly responsive, i had probs with mine and the email chain is over a hundred q&a's.

If there is any easy way to remove them he'll tell you.

• 2 weeks later...
email Scott and ask him or ask on his pinside thread where he responds. He is incredibly responsive, i had probs with mine and the email chain is over a hundred q&a's.

If there is any easy way to remove them he'll tell you.

Normally held in place by very strong double sided tape on the side walls, ripping it off may take the art decal with it.

I peeled the Magna mounts off a Ripley’s during a total rebuild and it took off the paint and wood with it, they held really well which was great and I ended up repairing the damage and purchased new Magna-Mount strips and reapplied but with a DPLE I’m a little hesitant.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade