Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Lambo

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Should do I wonder who operates it

Whoever operates the Timezone in Kotara in Newcastle. I remember the Timezone at Charlestown had a Walking Dead there for years that was running the original code the entire time. Think its fair to say most Timezones dont really keep their pinball machines up to date or well maintained really. Maybe Coolangatta and Surfers might be different?

I did go back and get a refund for the game I put credit in for but that didnt stop everyone else going up and putting credit in. 99% of people wouldnt even realise that the scoop was an important part of the game.

Whoever operates the Timezone in Kotara in Newcastle. I remember the Timezone at Charlestown had a Walking Dead there for years that was running the original code the entire time. Think its fair to say most Timezones dont really keep their pinball machines up to date or well maintained really. Maybe Coolangatta and Surfers might be different?

I did go back and get a refund for the game I put credit in for but that didnt stop everyone else going up and putting credit in. 99% of people wouldnt even realise that the scoop was an important part of the game.

Timezone Coolangatta and Surfers are both used in competition every month so any machine faults are quickly dealt with luckily!

• 2 months later...

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Finally got to play Deadpool last night at Pixel Alley in Melbourne, Wow I loved it fast and furious and I enjoyed trying to hit those tight shots especially the lock shot that goes around to the physical lock( cool toy). Combined with the animation and light show I really enjoyed it and my pick out of Maiden Munsters and Beatles at this venue. First time for me at pixel very good vibe there and all machines where getting played highly recommend venue nice beer to :)

2a5f011ee57707f720e6d64be7316031.jpg

Finally got to play Deadpool last night at Pixel Alley in Melbourne, Wow I loved it fast and furious and I enjoyed trying to hit those tight shots especially the lock shot that goes around to the physical lock( cool toy). Combined with the animation and light show I really enjoyed it and my pick out of Maiden Munsters and Beatles at this venue. First time for me at pixel very good vibe there and all machines where getting played highly recommend venue nice beer to :)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190706/2a5f011ee57707f720e6d64be7316031.jpg

Yes exactly mate. I also love Deadpool for the reasons you stated. It would be my choice of new title if I was in the market to buy.

Hey John, I got number 255! We’re blessed to have the middle of the run games. They probably had the build down pat by our game number, haven’t had any problems with mine whatsoever yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Hey John, I got number 255! We’re blessed to have the middle of the run games. They probably had the build down pat by our game number, haven’t had any problems with mine whatsoever yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I'm not sure that stern build le's in sequence.

• 3 weeks later...