Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball repairs in Brisbane

Hi all,

Asking on behalf of a friend who needs a pinball machine tech to sort out a problem/s. I'm so out of touch with who is in the Brisbane area these days repairing/servicing pinballs. Any recommendations would be appreciated ? Ideally on site repairs.

Thanks.

Not sure if they all do on-site repairs, but you've got 3 major guys in Brissie.

Tony at the Pinball Warehouse down at Capalaba.

All pinball/playwell games over at Morningside.

Pinball Classics at Mackenzie.

Tony is the guy most people on here deal with. He's a stand up bloke. Can't speak for the other two as I have never had dealings with them.

Thanks all, will give him the suggestions and advice tomorrow.

I did speak to him after I posted the thread and he said he was given the contact details for Logan via The Pinball Warehouse, but he's waiting on a reply. He might have to be patient. I'm sure those guys are always busy from what I saw many years ago.

• Administrators
Thanks all, will give him the suggestions and advice tomorrow.

I did speak to him after I posted the thread and he said he was given the contact details for Logan via The Pinball Warehouse, but he's waiting on a reply. He might have to be patient. I'm sure those guys are always busy from what I saw many years ago.

I'll remind him this morning.

• 1 month later...