Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Picked this up tonight from a mates brother. Looked at it 12 months ago sitting outside under the roof overhang of a hippy house said he wanted a thousand offered him $300. He says na how much would I charge to get it working. I say $600 to which he says ok will call when I have the cash and come and you come and pick it up. No word till yesterday, he says I have to move so I will sell you the machine. Ok but is it still outside, yep but its covered over. Get there today yep he covered it over I would say an hour before I get there. Coin box area had half an inch of water in it ,top of headbox is wet as a shag . I say mate you should have taken the $300 cause now I'll only give you $50. To which he replied make it a $100. Ok. So this is what I got for a $100.

Playfield fully mylared obviously not from new as it has some wear spots under it. Backglass is pretty ratshit in the lit areas . Thankfully clean and dry on baseboard , backbox and playfield top and bottom. Best part is its all there.585b451d47c7ace857a23126f6ca463b.jpgbe07a5cffbdff2e36f5713ea33c897bd.jpga06122c04eb7ef0b9f13d95b1e890ba8.jpg6668de24e759ba4e761b4c9f136dc908.jpg7e54f3dd32c36aa6fac915c44e694e0c.jpg3e493120b0a73d73dd0914f092e6d0bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wow you stole that [emoji3]good one

Im heading over to the next town from me tomorrow I’ve got a lead on two Gotliebs that a guy is wanting to get rid of

If cheap enough I’m gonna jump on them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bugger me it lives and plays. Bloke said he could never get to even start. Broken black wire to start switch. Player unit needs doing a few globes rubbers player 1 score reels backglass seal and touch ups few switches to sort out and a fffing good clean and should be ok for a couple of hundred bucks.04958fa359112342f12fc19f752c337f.jpg

Wow you stole that [emoji3]good one

Im heading over to the next town from me tomorrow I’ve got a lead on two Gotliebs that a guy is wanting to get rid of

If cheap enough I’m gonna jump on them

Which Gottliebs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Gottliebs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just come back from checking them out he had a really nice Top Score and a solar city that needed a bit of touching up and a cab re stencil, I was a bit disappointed though because when I got there he was actually a nice older guy but you could see he loved his machines and loved talking about pinball and showing me everything about them, but then I started getting the feeling that he wasn’t interested in selling them at all and instead was sussing me out about maybe doing him a restencil on his Solar city.

So it really confused me because he answered my ad I had up on Gumtree wanting to purchase a Gotlieb project and I even asked how much was he looking for dollar wise for the machines and he told me to come over and take a look and we can discuss it.

So at the end of the day I got nowhere with it and like I said he was a nice bloke but had no intention of selling so we exchanged details to keep an eye out for each other so back to the drawing board with my searching damn it lol

Ha ha. Replaced all fuses before I fired it up. Surprisingly it still had all the correct fuses . Don't worry I had the extinguisher handy.

Did you manage to have a game yet?
Yep played quite a few games. Cleaned a few switches and replaced a few bulbs put on some flipper rubbers.All score reels reset to zero but player 1 reels need an overhaul player 2 reels are fine , ball count / player unit working but needs a bit of tlc all switches scoring correctly, flippers are strong amazing for a game thats been out in the elements for ? I just messaged and asked him how long he'd had it. Over 2 years and he had not moved it in that time.