Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVI - Game 7 ~ Spatter (closes 19-August)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the guy in the blue suit the Japanese Prime Minister from the game 'I'm Sorry' ?

Correct ... :045: ... Kakuei Tanaka in fact! Can you believe that?

[video=youtube_share;1MW_lE1R-qQ]

Never played before in the MGL either ... :sorry:

- - - Updated - - -

Flicky is one of the games in the pic.

Yes, all of the birds are all over the place ... :117:

Probably changes nothing and with all the huge scores coming in from hidden bonuses on TG (700K on round 4 for f**ks sake) I've probably dropped a few spots anyway.

That's it for me for Spatter and probably MGL 36. No desire to play Polaris again

spatter.png.c0a5dec1aa27109214a03335a8e7a89b.png

2051199002_SMK_spatter_180850_wolf106.png.215134f421f85bfca587cd704b0762e3.png

Reminds me so much of Flicky. Pretty fun game but takes a few dozen to figure out strategies and ways to maximize points. Would have broken 200k if I would have gotten the 50k on the 1st bonus stage. Let see how high I can raise this. :)

Pessimeister: 384, 120

0018.png.4abe44fb4da7d7432125dcf4e8c4fa2a.png

I didn't think I'd get much more from this game but after reading Rob's post on the 700 k bonuses I thought I'd try once more, this time going for creativity rather than just speed and survival. Well, after crashing so many boxes into enemies, lo and behold, a jaw dropping 100 k bonus comes up that I'd never seen before.

I've no idea how to repeat the dose though! :)

A cute little game, happy to have been introduced to it. The MGL continues to be fantastic in this regard.

Day 17 of 17.

Score submissions for Game 7 - Spatter are now closed.

Final Results ...

ZpMxx8O.png

I have never heard of this game, like many gamers, and it was a very different twist on video gaming from SEGA. Well the world record score at TG on this game is 408,120 points. Incredibly 10 gamers beat the world record … from 4th place to 10th place redelf, ILLSeaBass, creech, spectre, RMacauley, kane and Wirre.The.Man all play great from 708K down to 426K. My hat off in respect to these gamers.

Then Ivanstorm1973 breaks a million points to score 1,124,940 points at the end for a great 3rd place.

Daniel Larsen scored 1,288,270 points for an excellent 2nd place.

Congratulations to Chris Clemente for winning Game 7, with a mighty score of 1,857,680 points. Apparently no one rides a tricycle as well as this gamer, this time!

trYjIwN.png

Game 8 Polaris is the last game in play. A very tricky game for a very tricky ending to MGLXXXVI. Can you survive the high seas? We’ll see …

:)

Based on Redelf's post on TG there's a way to get 500K at least once on the first screen. Something to do with the steamroller crushing boxes. I couldn't figure it out and gave up on that one fairly quickly

A bit late but it's pretty involved. Or rather just annoying to have to do to get. It starts with revealing a strawberry by killing 4 enemies at-once with a pink brick. Then you have to kill enemies by jump "kicking" a silver cube into 3 consecutive enemies. I'm not sure if the bricks have to hit another brick. There's a video of this on YT. Then it involves doing the same with a pink brick to reveal a key. Then, you let the steam roller, roll-over the remaining bricks for more keys.

I also found out that by avoiding grabbing any fruits during the bonus stages will net a 50k bonus but only if no fruits are touched.

There is a lot more information on this game under the japanese version.