Thread: Arcade 1Up Cabinets

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DiGiTaLJaM View Post
    These are shit... come on these are like those multi tables and those multi uprights
    May as well have a Pandora’s box in them
    I agree. Just more junk for landfill. IMO nothing beats a full size16mm/19mm plywood cab that you can comfortably play with a mate.

State
    我不想乱跑,但我确实想戒&#25
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    997 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponty View Post
    I think they will be an impulse buy for a lot of people especially around Xmas
    Then I think you will see them on Gumtree a month or 2 later
    I think your right on that,

State
    New Wouth Wales
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    The Street Fighter one man... You'd think they'd throw the whole 30th anniversary collection at that price point.

State
    Western Australia
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    I have a few uprights and love this idea for new retro gamers to have, that is the whole point right?
    Would love to see a spinner model with all the ARKANOID/ Breakout games, or even the 2 joystick games like Crazy Climber, Smash TV, Battlezone and the like.
    Love everything about them. Especially as it is the right height for the younger crew to have a crack

TWO THUMBS UP for me

p.s. I thought arcade gamers played nice. Starting to sound like pinball forums

State
    queensland
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    thought id post this here https://www.goeasyonline.com.au/inde...scription=true
    pre-ordered the mk2 machine. Phoned the store and these are not made by arcade1up but arcade one. And it not the same arcade-one that sells mame systems as i msg arcade-one and he said he doesnt do them. The only thing i can come up with is maybe it the asia/oceania arm of arcade1up.
    Guess ill find out in 2 1/2 weeks what these are.
    Last edited by mrd; 18th August 2018 at 09:09 PM.

State
    Gold Coast Qld
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrd View Post
    thought id post this here https://www.goeasyonline.com.au/inde...scription=true
    pre-ordered the mk2 machine. Phoned the store and these are not made by arcade1up but arcade one. And it not the same arcade-one that sells mame stsyems as i msg arcade-one and he said he doesnt do them. The only thing i can come up with is maybe it the asia/oceania arm of arcade1up.
    Guess ill find out in 2 1/2 weeks what these are.
    Strange??
    Similar name, similar advertising but different cabinets
    Why would you change the cabinets for over here?
    Facebook - "Arcade Furniture"
    Crusin USA sitdown, Sega Outrun Upright, Neo Geo LAI , 60 in 1 Lowboy, World Rally Standup, Rally-X Repro, World Expo 88 Lowboy, Mirco Challenger 4 Player Pong, Taito Space Invaders empty cab, Asteroids Deluxe empty cab, 2 Player MAME project cab

State
    queensland
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    these seem a little bit bigger and have a 19" lcd not 17".

State
    queensland
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    just found this video where some of the machines in my link are show from arcade1up apparently

it seems the font logo for the arcade one is same as arcade1up they even have the "at home" nomenclature, so im thinking these maybe the euro versions just that they using early art for the product and think that the streetfighter version is the 1 that has sf2 final fight ghost and goblins and strider and the mk version has mk2,umk3 and mk4
    Last edited by mrd; 19th August 2018 at 08:14 PM.

State
    queensland
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    hmmm this is the euro sf2 https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/bouti...g=lg_us&num=26
    and this is goeasy sf2 https://www.goeasyonline.com.au/arca...?search=arcade

very similar but the bezel on the goeasy one has but cut for bigger screen. odd lol

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    The cabs at the Euro link look much better they have proper controls such as a trackball for centipede and the correct button layout for Asteroids which makes them worth considering for gamers. The cabs at the goeasy site all have joysticks, if they actually ship them like that they will be rubbish. More than half the games they are advertising will be unplayable with the joystick and button set ups they are showing in the pictures. We will see when they get there I suppose, I think they are interesting, a driving cab would possibly tempt me.
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information