Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wanted: DMD Pin up to $10K

Hi all,

I’ve nearly finished a project and will probably offload it in the coming months, so I’m on the hunt for another. Doesn’t need to be a project, but something to tinker with and improve upon would be great. Mint is good too :cheers:

Ideally in VIC

I'm removing the price range as I feel it's been a bit of limiting factor. Happy to spend more if the right pin is out there.

Titles like TOM, Shadow, MB, Tron, WCS94, Getaway, T2, possibly a newer Stern. Happy to consider anything. Fast flowing, moderate depth, but above all else, needs to be a ‘fun’ pin are priories.

Let me know.

Edited by flynnyfalcon

I have a Shadow that I'm ready to let go. It does require some tinkering which I was going to do myself but if you're interested let me know

One GI line not working

Intermittent problem with the upper playfield not registering the ball - I think its a dodgy optic

bottom line on DMD not working. I have a good replacement DMD ready to be fitted but looks repairable regardless

Small issue with 1 leg bracket - I have replacement bracket ready to fit

Sanctum wear covered by a overlay but it needs to be properly fixed

1 or 2 broken plastics

Apart from above pretty good, no wear , not missing any pieces including those little soldier dudes, flippers have been rebuilt, plays well considering the above

I'm located in Sydney

Which pins are you interested in Mr Falcon? That might assist? My recommendation would be a stern met pro or walking dead pro.

I’m leaving more towards mid 90’s B/W.

While I’ve mentioned my budget is up towards $10K, prying away some of the machines in this price bracket ie MB, TOM ain’t easy, so my preference is for the pins mentioned in my OP in Vic and in good to very good shape. Happy to resto, but it’s more a case by case scenario.

I’ve been offered a number of decent to good games, but not being able to see them in person always makes it difficult, especially with pins I’m not super familiar with.

The Getaway for sale on here looks awesome, but personally think it’s a little overpriced (Apologies if I shouldn’t be saying that).

Newer Sterns with their more complicated rules, on site where where i typically play them I’ve struggled to get into them. Maybe due to lack of pin skills, but I find I’m more comfortable with the mid 90’s. That may change in a home environment though. My little boy did surprisingly love the Walking Dead [emoji38]

I think everything is overpriced these days that’s why I have stopped buying machines, the odd bargains come up every now and then but you have to be so ready because they are jumped on as soon as they come up for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think everything is overpriced these days that’s why I have stopped buying machines, the odd bargains come up every now and then but you have to be so ready because they are jumped on as soon as they come up for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree