Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Homepin Hankin Coinmech

Scotty T

Question

Hi All,

So close to finally re-configuring my Homepin / Hankin.

The only outstanding thing is so when I put a token in, it is seen as one credit.

Currently it's seems as three (by default)

Found the instructions and according to them, to zero everything out you set switch 3 to "set"

Push and hold Switch 5 for 2 seconds, apparently you are suppose to here a long beep and "C" appears on the display.

For me, doing this, I hear 2 (or 3) quick beeps, in then P2 on the display.

So I thought, I'll just jump to the programming part, not worry about zeroing / cancelling it out.

So in the Instructions it says to press and release switch 5, the display will show "01" (Meaning one credit pulse out)

But again, for me doing this, just cycles though P2 to P9 (no P1)

Alas I've tried everything I can think of and can't seem to change this.

Anyone got pointers and different instructions?

10 answers to this question

I thought I would ask here first considering I would expect a fair few AA members would have a HomePin Hankin to see if their's do the same thing.

from mike:

did you do this bit? "Power up the mechanism and you will see the digital display count from 1 to 99 very rapidly. When the mechanism has reset it will beep once and the solenoid will activate once." ... that needs to happen first. the P2 suggests its not?

from my own looking at the manual ( i dont have the mech)I wonder if you SW5 is broken or dirty? ... that could explain it

from mike:

did you do this bit? "Power up the mechanism and you will see the digital display count from 1 to 99 very rapidly. When the mechanism has reset it will beep once and the solenoid will activate once." ... that needs to happen first. the P2 suggests its not?

from my own looking at the manual ( i don't have the mech)I wonder if you SW5 is broken or dirty? ... that could explain it

Yep, it certainly counts to 99 and you can see the little actuator click.

Pressing switch 5 cycles through the modes etc, so be stage of it is faulty.

If I get no luck on here, I'll end up emailing Homepin, but put the answer here in case others find it useful.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Scotty T

Just bumping this to see if anyone can help, have sent email and Facebook message to Homepin, have let if go a few days and no response.

Not sure what else I can try, but hoping someone that has one of these can see if there's does the same thing or they can in-fact program their coin mech.

Scott, what are you wanting to do with it. You can just set the game on freeplay and not worry about tokens giving one game or three.
Hi Tony, I want to use the coin mech, helps control the amount of time my son spends on it, plus I'm not a fan of free play.

I basically want it to work as per manual and change it so a token gives two credits (or even one credit)

Cheers [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk