Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Seeburg Consolette

• Super Moderator

Not really into collecting jukebox stuff but couldn't leave this behind today,brand new in the box a Seeburg Dec3 consolette,made by Stern Electronics in the mid 70's

going to convert it to a MP3 player with one of these kits

http://retroelectronik.com/en/wallbox2mp3/9-dec2mp3-seeburg-dec-system.html

sb1.thumb.jpg.6747226228593fa3e2a947b69182b43c.jpgsb2.thumb.jpg.9d64703e69ab3d618e8596ba3c1de244.jpg

Wow, what a find....I have a Wurlitzer Wall Box that has an adaptor fitted off it that allows it to play MP3's off the PC. Something different and a bit of fun. Also its good to see stuff like this given a new lease in life, and out on display and functional again. Have fun

• Super Moderator
Great pickup.

I recently did the same thing with a Rowe wallbox with the wallbox2mp3 card as well.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/91652-Wallbox-project?highlight=wallbox

It took a bit of mucking around because the instructions weren't quite right, but it was a fun project. :D

Just read your thread,I like the wooden box idea was thinking of something along the same lines as there is not much room inside to mount everything

Yeah, I didn't like the idea of ripping everything out of the wallbox to make all extra components fit.

I preferred to leave it as original as possible. I still use coins to get the credits up, I just set it to 8 credits per coin or something like that.