Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

USA - AUS SHIPPING

Scottt

Geez ? where to start; some really cool titles in the US of A, even with the Aussie dollar low at the moment, it it still not too bad for the price of a fair few pinnies over there. Whats the go with importing ? obviously if someone can get it all done for a certain amount of money, that would be easiest; i dont want to deal with customs, or brokers, or shipping companies etc etc, does anyone do it here ? :laugh: ( importing that is )

I would love one of these but by the time you do the dollar conversion transporting shipping and clearance fees and gst it just doesn’t work out

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292648796515

You could always try Jason from pinball classics he’s a member on here he is constantly importing containers he has even said in the past for people to let him know what you want and they can help, it might be worth a try dropping him a line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love one of these but by the time you do the dollar conversion transporting shipping and clearance fees and gst it just doesn’t work out

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292648796515

You could always try Jason from pinball classics he’s a member on here he is constantly importing containers he has even said in the past for people to let him know what you want and they can help, it might be worth a try dropping him a line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WoW, that coke machine is beautiful.

It seems attractive, but as many on here will attest to...landed and delivered its pricey.

Basically you need to be moving big volume for it to be remotely worthwhile (20-30 or more) and then usually at least a quarter of them will be junk or have surprises.

Shipping charges, tarrifs, port fees, clearances and other costs to import keep increasing which coupled with the weak Australian dollar stacks the odds against aussie pinheads importing for the time being.

In my humble opinion, be patient and buy local.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I've been in touch with Jason - so this is my rundown: $1900 for the machine + $400 ship national + $480 international + 10% gst on the price of the machine $190. So total in Aus$ will be $4000. ( Cheaper shipping if more than 1 pinny) . So total cost 4k for a real nice ..... sounds OK to me ? ( will reveal title if it all goes ahead )

I've been in touch with Jason - so this is my rundown: $1900 for the machine + $400 ship national + $480 international + 10% gst on the price of the machine $190. So total in Aus$ will be $4000. ( Cheaper shipping if more than 1 pinny) . So total cost 4k for a real nice ..... sounds OK to me ? ( will reveal title if it all goes ahead )

I’m glad you got some advice on it let us know how you go with it all[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the $480 include all the add on shipping charges, fumigation, customs charges etc that the shipping companies charge on top of the quoted rate?

That’s a big learning curve for most guys importing stuff.

Get it in writing that the $480 is a “total landed price”.

rd

• 1 year later...
Does the $480 include all the add on shipping charges, fumigation, customs charges etc that the shipping companies charge on top of the quoted rate?

That’s a big learning curve for most guys importing stuff.

Get it in writing that the $480 is a “total landed price”.

rd

Can certainly help you with that.

SOME IMPORTANT NOTES :

• You should assume that there will generally be no insurance coverage at any point from the seller to us in Brisbane. Small risk but just letting you know.

• Our charge for a single item (on pallet) is $480 USD (less for more items, $350 ea for 2 in this case) from Buena Park, CA, 90620 to Brisbane, paid via paypal on invoice once it has left the seller so it has somewhere to go.

• All Storage at both ends, port / customs fees are included in our charge, there is no Duty payable on used coin op arcade / pinball games for example.

• There will be 10% GST payable on the Total Australian $ value of the goods inc shipping to get it here. We will require payment of GST just prior to container arriving in Brisbane so we can pay it. Proof of purchase/value will be required.

• Our shipping is irregular, we will not ship until a container is at least 75% full. While we are always keen to get ours and other customers items asap, but min 90 days between containers.

• Normally 4-6 weeks travel time on the water

• Once your game arrives in Brisbane we can offer at extra cost, power conversions, Restoration and other tech services (depending on type of game) and on-shipping to you if required.

The above price works on a standard pallet size footprint. But works on a sliding scale , so the more games at once the cheaper each one becomes.

** Please reply and let me know you received this info and if you have any further questions.

These are Jason's general conditions so i'm sure he won't mind me reposting.

There you have it in writing.