Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Red's game room

It's actually isle of mann, panorama is bottom right. They are all to scale

I can see it from my house incidently

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Geez, with the amount of virtual laps I've done around Bathurst I shoulda known better ! Either way, it's a great poster !

would love a copy of the file just for personal use, to print something for my race den... ☺

Have you tried the new isle of man motorbike game? It's bloody tough, what an insane event it is. Watching the onboard cams of laps around there is head shaking stuff.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Sure, I'm happy to share it with anyone.

We mainly play f1 on assetto corsa. But to be honest I'm more into gaming than I'm into racing.

PM sent :)

• 1 month later...
Nice Dodonpachi poster in there
Arcade flyers and then I ran a Photoshop macro over them to improve the higher resolution and dpi re-print.

I also fixed damaged ones a bit. I have now laminated them and they look great.

• 2 months later...

Some updated mirrors.

Ps1 was odd, we did a psio mod all g. But it died after a while. Tried different power supplies, boards etc. It was a long process but we just couldn't get it powered up again.

N64 ones were a dead vdu that my mate ruined don't the rgb mod. To be fair he didn't check they were working so they may have been toast to begin with.

Xbox 360 was bought dead. "may have had coke spilled in it". I cleaned off a pre warp colony on the CPU from the sugar in the coke prior to mounting it. Fair amount of corrosion too.

a12076b7cea846ed6266171a777c88e0.jpg66f411ed0b23f65efaa3927ce3607dbe.jpgfbf6130168c818643f08b481e461e157.jpgc708dd59d24cad35260a23e41f521cf1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Console stack. Nothing is hooked up yet. Still working out the setup, particularly the power. I am missing a Mega Drive and new consoles. I don't really want to go any older. Bookshelf speakers will be mounted elsewhere.2aa160993b1b8e57d0dc3766f90e4819.jpg

Nice collection..... Despite the obvious filling a niche market, I have been purchasing all the mini consoles purely as they are relatively easy to add games too. But mainly as they provide HDMI out. So hoping Nintendo do a N64 mini..

There are some really high quality Hdmi solutions out now if you weren't aware for most consoles. I'm using an ossc with rgb or component. You can also use component okay in your HD TV depending on the upscaler and the TV 4:3.

Also mister might be worth it. Emulation still but fpga, Hdmi output, low lag, high accuracy.

Edited by redferatu