Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Glenn's May Meet 2018

Glenn’s Greek Feed Meet/Meat 2018

WHEN: Saturday 12th May

TIME: 4pm - 10pm (we have young kids)

WHERE: Oakleigh, VIC (details via PM)

FOOD: Full Greek Gyros (marinated chicken & lamb) on spit. Greek salad, potatoes, pita bread and Tzatziki - to be served around 6.30pm. Cakes for dessert. (All food home made). Standard chips and nibbles from 4pm. Message me if you have any dietary requirements. Will need to know numbers a week before event.

DRINK: Soft drink and bottled water provided. Feel free to bring your own grog.

COST: Nothing of course. Will be happy to hopefully satisfy your tastebuds. And pins naturally on free play.

CHILDREN: I have two young kids (girl 8, boy 4) so children more than welcome as trampoline, cubby house and kids cafe out back. As long as you watch your own kids as Mrs has trouble just watching our 2.

PARKING: Plenty in street and unrestricted.

RSVP: Either message or just in this thread.

RULES:

I love my few pins and treat them well. I just expect visitors to do the same. We are all adults.

No smoking inside.

No greasy meat fingers on machines - will have serviettes, baby wipes and hand sanitiser.

I know it's still 10 weeks away but if people are as busy as us, it's better with a fair bit of notice. I'm sorry if the date doesn't suit all, but impossible to please everyone.

Will need to know confirmed numbers by Mon 7th May due to catering purposes, especially the meat order I get from the local Greek butcher.

This meet will be more focused on social and food than playing a great variety of pins as my collection is only small but currently sitting at 5. Two of the pins (STTNG & LW3) are not mine but will hopefully still be here in May. I will try and work another one into the mix for the day. Looking forward to replies and catching up again with some top AA people.

collection.thumb.jpg.62f244e867182581c3ec876542ab3e53.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]124988[/ATTACH]

We do not have a huge house, especially in the garage where the machines are kept, so may have to limit numbers to about 30-40 adults. Will see how many show interest as the weeks go by, but hopefully expect to see the usual suspects..........

Attendee’s List:

@Cursed & @Queen Of Shots

@pinball god

@Jesder

@Dirty daz

@mckie1

@Manny65

@ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma

@newy16216

@Ryza

@RGR

@AxedBandit

@Hashman & @DangerRay

@gum

@Noob-A-Tron

@Que200

@Coon82

@Martymainframe

@mix_vt_cal

@timmychap

@lambodad

@hotty

spit.thumb.jpg.c15edec7c0624e3f6bdb4ff216cfe52c.jpg

Edited by Glenn70

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If invite is extended to me, i think I'm in but will confirm closer to time. I have a dietary requirement which involves me eating as much good, Greek food as possible, so hope you can accommodate lol

Of course Rob. Can also accommodate your requirements. It appears we will have two meets in as many weeks. Brett's also.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark me down as a Yes :023:

Cheers mate. Noted.

- - - Updated - - -

are we allowed to bring marijuana

As long as you bring enough for us all!

Umm will you be making the salted chocolate caramel slice again ��

I reckon I could be mate.

- - - Updated - - -

sounds great! count me in

Done Daz. Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

The McKie Clan would love to come Glenn. That is if you can fit all of us in [emoji23]

Of course and thanks.

Hi Glenn. Pretty sure I'll be free that day. I'd love to come.

gallery-1499807081-giphy-17.gif

But you're gonna need a bigger boa... spit :lol

Great Fab. Yes, it reminds me of this classic Simpsons episode, that also reminded me of Rob (@Pinball God).

Great Fab. Yes, it reminds me of this classic Simpsons episode, that also reminded me of Rob (@Pinball God).

"'Tis no man. 'Tis a remourseless eating machine." Classic!

I've been called that many times. Don't get the Rob reference though. You'll have to explain that one. Unless you mean Homers dimwittedness, then yes that's classic Rob :lol

Don't get the Rob reference though. You'll have to explain that one.

Post #4 - from Rob - "I have a dietary requirement which involves me eating as much good, Greek food as possible"

Seafood is different to Greek food obviously but I can imagine Rob just going mad on the Greek meat.

Post #4 - from Rob - "I have a dietary requirement which involves me eating as much good, Greek food as possible"

Seafood is different to Greek food obviously but I can imagine Rob just going mad on the Greek meat.

At least it will keep him quiet for a while.