Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New #1 Ranked IFPA Player Australia. Jason Lambert

2017 results from before July 25th have decayed 25%.

Lambo is smashing it this year. Well done mate.

So given there's only 2 points between them at the moment and PJ came 2nd won't he go back in to first place as soon as the points from the Masters are included?

So given there's only 2 points between them at the moment and PJ came 2nd won't he go back in to first place?

Correct.

It usually takes at least a week for the results to be processed through IFPA.

Paul should go back to number one but at the moment Lambo has the top spot so I credit where credit is due.

It’s tough to get to the top and I am sure any of us would be stoked to make it even if it is only short lived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed.... Lambo is on fire

Agreed.... Still waiting on points for the flips from the masters

I assume that the FF Scoring issue has had something to do with this as I have my points from the FF run at Netherworld a few days after the Masters.

Also still waiting on points from The Grotto from almost 5 weeks back and I think that this has been delayed due to a slight change in the format of the event as opposed to how it was advertised. Strike with 2 players per machine rather that 4 players per machine. I must say I enjoyed that better but is that why no points have been posted as the following event is up from 2 weeks later? The previous event Showed in less than a week??? It did have and still does have the wrong date on it though? It is dated a week prior to the actual event???

Either way the points from the Masters flip events are probably due to the small few that have done the wrong thing...

On that note Corey if you read this...Didn't the offenders already get a warning.........Sorry mate but next time LIFE BANS - Why does every honest person have to suffer............

Well done LAMBO