Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Heroes 5 / Pandora Box boot leg

fizz

Question

Morning all,

First time visitor/poster -

I purchased a game box from a chinese company for work. This was a plug and play unit. It had 2000 games in it all enclosed in a 2 player console.

711536636_arcadebox.thumb.jpg.caaeb45e540e3455074418399c27e8af.jpg

Worked really well. No issues at all.

Someone from work decided to fiddle with the settings and accidentally did a factory reset. Now all games are gone.

When i spoke to the seller, they want me to buy a new motherboard.

I opened up the unit - and there is no SD card set up. It literally is a motherboard. I tried to upload the image but it wont allow me.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how we could get this back up and running would be apprecaited.

thanks

2 answers to this question

Morning all,

First time visitor/poster -

I purchased a game box from a chinese company for work. This was a plug and play unit. It had 2000 games in it all enclosed in a 2 player console.

Worked really well. No issues at all.

Someone from work decided to fiddle with the settings and accidentally did a factory reset. Now all games are gone.

When i spoke to the seller, they want me to buy a new motherboard.

I opened up the unit - and there is no SD card set up. It literally is a motherboard. I tried to upload the image but it wont allow me.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how we could get this back up and running would be apprecaited.

thanks

I dont think these boards can be reloaded with games, even if they could, I doubt if you will find anyone that has the connector / software to do so.

Looks like the person from work needs to dip their hand into their pocket and cough up for a new game board, they are pretty cheap

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1299-In-1-Jamma-Arcade-Classic-Game-Board-8G-RAM-VGA-Out-For-Pandoras-Box-5S/282881200977?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649