Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Vampire Glass - Non reflective Glass

Now taking orders for the next shipment of Vampire Glass.

A super clear/non reflective glass for your pinball machine.

Standard Size $275.00

Wide Body $310.00

I am expecting the next delivery in approximately 8 weeks.

If you would like to guarantee an order, I am taking pre-order deposits of %50.

The last shipment sold in 4 days so I cannot guarantee I will have overstock for long. It flies out the door.

Vampire glass is a toughened 5mm scientific grade glass with a chemical treatment on both sides, which massively reduces reflection of both natural and artificial light.

Take a look at the comparison photos, these were taken in an area with overhead skylights, you can see the difference.

Star Trek was Streamed on Twitch with Vampire Glass, the video footage was amazingly clear.

Scared Stiff is a restoration by Aim Pinball, using Vampire Glass. Aim Pinball are high end pinball restoration service in Melbourne.

If you want to know more regarding the product or shipping, please send me a PM.

Thanks for taking a look "nothing to see here" ;)

Regards

Lucas

FB_IMG_1520030011397.thumb.jpg.8f57a8708b97ed79042b90b9fe8cd855.jpg

FB_IMG_1520030016680.thumb.jpg.03cc036273e7175ddaf4082a467ea22b.jpg

FB_IMG_1520030024811.thumb.jpg.aae4547c2001792afa9f313efc02c9bb.jpg

FB_IMG_1520030038821.thumb.jpg.f4632582fb8b38604f96fff0c66f95de.jpg

Years? I can't tell you, as I have only been testing if for the past year. However it is durable if cleaned properly. Like all the other alternatives on the market you need to clean it with a 1:1 mix of metho and water or isopropyl alcohol and water. I had a sample in a machine at PAX AUS and it held up no worries to over 1000 games in 3 days. Was cleaned at least 6 times a day. Copped a hammering all weekend and cleaned up like new.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Just picked my one up today!

Really hard to photograph the difference.

I have down lights (stupidly forgot about what would be in that room when we did our electrics).

Thanks Lucas

Normal glass with my lights.

fe5b95d3e29b0d49e28cd40cd17512d4.jpg

You can see the reflection reduction on fynns head.

8e50ee060e804ca3af503a0c42ee003e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have some available from my next delivery. It is due early June. PM me for ordering details.
Just a quick update. I should have stock in hand by 18th June, ready to collect/pack and send.

Looking forward to giving more of my babies the treatment.

[emoji117][emoji118]

Ok so now we have another variation of anti-reflective glass? Invisiglass, PDI, Stern, and now Vampire. Don't suppose there's any camparos online anywhere? Pinside or the rest of net results in zero info on this stuff, except in threads discussing AR glass. Good pricing though I will say. I've been enjoying my PDI so far but def have room to do more machines with AR glass.

Ok so now we have another variation of anti-reflective glass? Invisiglass, PDI, Stern, and now Vampire. Don't suppose there's any camparos online anywhere? Pinside or the rest of net results in zero info on this stuff, except in threads discussing AR glass. Good pricing though I will say. I've been enjoying my PDI so far but def have room to do more machines with AR glass.

Having seen PDI, Vampire and Invisiglass in person, it's really something you need to see in person, photos never do them justice. PDI is just brilliant and like nothing is even there! Vampire is also amazing, Invisiglass is good. Haven't seen Stern's version yet.

There are comparisons out there, however they are quite arbitrary. Everything refers to % reflection, however nobody offers details on test conditions or details of how results were measured.

The comparison I saw was on Pinball News and only compared PDI and Invisiglass with standard glass, Vampire and Stern glass were not around at the time.

For example. PDI reportedly only has .5% reflection.

For Vampire I have results indicating 2% on average, advising that there can be variance. Standard toughened glass has 12% on average and varies depending on the exact composition of the glass.

I can't recall results for Invisiglass or Stern's glass.

I have done side by side comparison with PDI and Invisiglass and when my Maiden arrives I will also compare with Stern's offering.

I am not claiming that Vampire is "best on the market", but I honestly can't tell the difference between any of the side by side comparisons I have undertaken, the reason I sourced Vampire was due to the high price of alternatives.

Something to note, all of the HD glasses reflect SOME light, (however little) and effect varies from one location to another. High intensity LED light is not diffused or refracted as well as flourescent, incandescent or natural light.

Unfortunately, the best test is to see it for yourself.

If you are in or near Melbourne, happy to have you come see it. Other than that, there are photos and videos, but they do not do any of the products justice.

The photos attached are Vampire alongside PDI.

I know there is no science to the response, but hope if provides some clarity on the subject. [emoji6]FB_IMG_1510209916266.thumb.jpeg.35e41cdd0d35311ffcbf78c14c1b988a.jpegFB_IMG_1510209902311.thumb.jpeg.e17c19798a53f40914c3e212d71aec11.jpeg

All good man. Thanks for taking the time to go into detail regarding Vampire glass. It does indeed sound like a well worthy alternative to the other AR glass options. Definitely a great thing to have your good self bringing in some Vampire at an excellent price point.

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near Melbourne, although I was there last week. Would have liked to take you up on the offer.

Thanks Lucas @metalthrashinmad this glass has surpassed all my expectations. I currently have it on my metallica as its ear marked for my ToM. Once the pf is back and all put together, I'll be keen to see how the glass performs. But as far as new sterns go, this glass is the real deal and is hands down the one to get at the price its going for.

Hope you continue the supply as i think I might be in the market for more soonish. Thanks again mate