Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PCB sale

Hi guys, selling off a bunch of stuff that isn't getting enough love.

Flat rate shipping to metro areas any quantity - $25

Payment via bank deposit.

MVS

Samurai Shodown 2 + Shock box - $40

Samurai Shodown 3 Full kit - $100

King of Fighter 96 + Shock box - $40

King of Fighter 98 + Shock box - $40

Neo Drift Out + Shock box - $70

Neo Geo Cup 98 + Shock box - $30

Neo Turf Masters + Shock box - $90

CPS2

Dimahoo conversion (blue) A+B board - $160

Street Fighter Zero 2 (grey) A+B board - $130

Misc

Sony ZN2 motherboard with Street Fighter Ex2 & Legion of Heroes - $200

Aero Fighters - $100

Sold

Super SF2 Turbo (grey) A+B board - $300

Super SF2 New Challengers (grey) A+B board - $130

UN Squadron - $200

Waku Waku 7 - $150

CPS3 Complete set with Dark Soft Multi set up - $350

Blazing Star + Shock box (repro label) - $100

Metal Slug X + Shock box - $50

Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu 1.5 - $1200

Last Blade + Shock box - $60

Last Blade 2 + Shock box - $70

Samurai Shodown + Shock box - $30

Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha (grey) A+B board - $140

Mortal Kombat 2 - $200

NBA Jam TE - $200

Soul Edge - $50

Shock Troopers + Shock box - $80

Raiden + Auto fire jamma board - $140

NBA Run and Gun - $50

Knights of Valour + PGM board - $120

Edited by theMot

Ill grab Soul Edge please mate.

Do you mind if I pick this up from you? I will be in Sydney at the end of this month.

Happy to pay for it now.

Would rather just send out for these, sorry. Been stuffed around too much with pick ups in the past.

• 2 months later...

1. EVERY single courier delivery I've received has arrived damaged.

1a. I missed a courier delivery. This involved a one hour drive to the depot, complete opposite end of town. Once I arrived I had to wait 45 minutes for them to locate my item. During this period I witnessed utes arriving and being unloaded. Boxes were thrown, with force, from the ute tray onto a concrete ground. I immediately expressed my disgust and horror to simply be told that it will teach people to be at home when expecting a delivery. Oh and once I finally got my package it was damaged.

1b. After experiencing the above, I called in advance for an anticipated delivery day so I could ensure I was home. Day was given, I stayed home, no delivery. Phoned to be told delivery would be the following day. No delivery the following day. Next day went to work, that's when delivery was attempted. Called and asked for re-delivery the next day, they said no problem. No delivery next day. Phoned to be told re-delivery would be following Monday. No delivery Monday. Went to work on Tuesday, missed the delivery. Informed that no further delivery would be attempted. See 1a.

2. Advised authority to leave on premises. Emailed scanned form with signature. Delivery made when I wasn't home, item taken back to depot. See 1a.

3. Every item arrives damaged.

4. No convenient location for collection. My post office is 15 seconds from my home, all the courier depots are the opposite end of the city.

5. They cost more and take longer.

6. Every courier delivery I've received has arrived damaged. An STV board, a cps1 board, a guitar stand, an arcade pcb holder, a pvm, the list goes on.

7. Every courier delivery arrives damaged.

Yeah definitely. Constant bad experiences and now I refuse to order goods if delivered via courier.

AusPost is much safer and more convenient. I've registered for MyPost meaning I receive text message notification about any deliveries. I can then inform them that I'll be home or if not request a safe drop location. If they can't leave it somewhere safe due to rain etc it's a quick commute to the local post office where my parcel is located and handed to me within seconds.

Only had a very, very small amount of damaged items and in one instance receiced a full refund. Another time I received $50 compensation despite the fact that the item wasn't insured. The only time I lost out was due to insufficient packaging which was a decision I agreed with as the moron who posted it used no buffering material and used the weakest, thinnest, hole ridden barely taped together box you csn imagine.