Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Door conversion loom Sys 11 to Wpc

Hi all

Starting my BK2000 restore. Going to change the original door to a new 2 slot wpc style.

So BK doesn't have a coin interface board just a plug to main loom.

Just wondering if anyone has done it and has a nice sketch already to save me some time.

If not will probably just add a neat loom adapter with some inline diodes for the switches where needed.

Cheers for any help.

Kurt

• 6 months later...

Door conversion loom Sys 11 to Wpc

Hi all

Starting my BK2000 restore. Going to change the original door to a new 2 slot wpc style.

So BK doesn't have a coin interface board just a plug to main loom.

Just wondering if anyone has done it and has a nice sketch already to save me some time.

If not will probably just add a neat loom adapter with some inline diodes for the switches where needed.

Cheers for any help.

Kurt

How did you go with this Kurt? I’ve put a WPC door into my Taxi and I still haven’t been able to resolve all the wiring.

Edited by flynnyfalcon

I just used some of the original wiring from the system 11 coin door, cut off the plug, then traced all the wires re soldered them to the plug , copied from another one of my machines ,as i did not have the old door.

one would think that you could just use the old system 11 coin door wiring?