Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What is it, left over part.

Gemini2544

• Administrators
MY mates father was a mechanic his entire life. He had a 5 gallon can in the shed full of bits (according to him) that came out of engine and transmission rebuilds and did not go back in. I never could tell if he was pulling my leg or serious about that :blink:

When I worked for Auto Bastards years ago, we would get extra bolts and put them in the mechanics job bucket, when he finished the job we would watch him try to figure out where the spare bolts went, it eventually spiraled out of control and the jokes that were being played started to get a bit over the top, no one was immune, not even the manager :lol

When I worked for Auto Bastards years ago, we would get extra bolts and put them in the mechanics job bucket, when he finished the job we would watch him try to figure out where the spare bolts went, it eventually spiraled out of control and the jokes that were being played started to get a bit over the top, no one was immune, not even the manager :lol

Thats a dirty trick lol