Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

ColorDMD LCD complete with installation kit for metal speaker panel

This panel was purchased new and used for about 1-month fitted into a Spiderman VE then the game was sold. The buyer opted to re-install the original panel and the Color is no longer required.

It's the more expensive US$399 LCD panel (CHROMA) complete with US$24 metal speaker panel installation kit including clear panel, stand-offs, instructions etc (everything in the original packaging that came from ColorDMD).

Postage from USA was another US$63.60, landed price in Australia new depending on conversion rate was/is still about AUD$635.

I'm pretty sure these can be re-programmed to suit most games, check the ColorDMD website as I find it all a bit confusing (if someone knows otherwise please message and I will revise this description).

If you're chasing one of these, grab it for a bargain at $500 pick-up from Gold Coast or postage at cost to add.

Edited by flipper

I remember I posted on a Metallica thread that I wanted the pin. But someone beat me via PM.

So I PMd this time then posted in the thread afterwards. I can't win!

Only @Admin knows who was first because there are no time stamp on AA with seconds included just minutes.

Gah!

I remember I posted on a Metallica thread that I wanted the pin. But someone beat me via PM.

So I PMd this time then posted in the thread afterwards. I can't win!

Only @Admin knows who was first because there are no time stamp on AA with seconds included just minutes.

Gah!

poor fella sitting on the page all and finally misses out wah wah .some of us work and cant sit and watch out for a score all day .im lucky if i can check it twice a day .

ColorDMD LCD complete with installation kit for metal speaker panel

I'm the vice president. Guess who the president is??

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Mr gorgar long time no see

Howdy Mark [emoji4]

Edited by GORGAR 1