Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Namco Exceleena : panel locks specs

CitrikElektrik

Question

Hi everyone,

I've got a little problem here. I bought a Namco Exceleena some time ago. Given its age, I am quite happy with it because it's in a good shape. I'm currenty writing a WIP on french forum Neo-Arcadia (in french unfortunatly but with tons of pics) if you want to have a look at it.

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=64696

Only a few people got this cab in Europe so it's quite hard to obtain information. However, I heard plenty of people own this cab in Australia and New Zealand so I came here with the hope I will be luckier with my search.

When I bought the cab, it came with no locks on the panel nor locking tongue. I tried to use the ones from an Astro City but the tongues were too large. By replacing them with a bended tongue from the cashbox by elevate it with a nut, I succeded to close the panel but I still need the lock for my Astro and I am not fond of this dirty workaround.

Thus, I am looking for a nice Exceleena Blue owner to take some pics and measurements of these locks and tongues to allow me to find suitable locks and make repros of the tongues.

As a bonus, I would be pleased if someone could give me some info on the marquee holder. I know a guy that used a repro made for an Astro with a light modification on the screw holes for his Exceleena II but I didn't manage to find any other info.

Thanks for reading me !

4 answers to this question

I'll snap some photos and take some measurements of the lock tongue sometime today.

I also have a repro marquee holder, but it's not 100% perfect, as I had it made by a plastics place. They don't use holes, they use grooves that slide onto the nuts.

Edit: Scratch that, my locking tongues have been removed also :) I just leave my CP unlocked.

@Andyj965 may be able to help you.

Edited by namastepat

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your replies !

It seems the tongue is a very common one. It is the same than the one on the main door.

20180717_095212-756x1008.jpg

The Miwa lock from the Astro is to short and the pin is too big for this tongue.

20180717_100156-1008x756.jpg

I will have to find a longer lock than this one. I will try to find a suitable one.

20180717_100815-756x1008.jpg

I will keep you informed.

Edited by CitrikElektrik
wrong pic