Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Show us your map of Tassie!

Dream Trip,

Next on the agenda

When is the best time to spend a month ?

It depends what you're into I guess.

The wintertime is beautiful here with plenty of snow if you're into that sort of thing.

Jan/Feb/Mar are all good months for touring around with the weather pretty settled. It is comfortable at the moment with the temperature at the low to mid twenties.

The whole place is beautiful, here are a few pics of the area where I live, it's a fantastic piece of coastline.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/85926-Gone-Nuts-Adventure-Run?p=1061469#post1061469

Back in the day when I was into modding cars and into rallying, I remember coming across an ad for a Targa Tasmania holiday package. You basically drive the targa tasmania route at your own pace with your own car and stop over at different motels each night. It was too expensive for me at the time so I never did it.

Do they still run the Targa Tasmania :unsure? Wow quick google search shows they do.

Back in the day when I was into modding cars and into rallying, I remember coming across an ad for a Targa Tasmania holiday package. You basically drive the targa tasmania route at your own pace with your own car and stop over at different motels each night. It was too expensive for me at the time so I never did it.

There is still an option to do the touring, following along behind the competition cars.

What sort of car were you going to enter the event with?

There is still an option to do the touring, following along behind the competition cars.

What sort of car were you going to enter the event with?

My 88 Honda CRX (sorry I mentioned rallying, but my car was not a rally car). But it wasn't during the Targa Tas event. It was a holiday package that let you drive the course at your own pace and stop off at different motels along the way. It was a one or two week holiday package, not the actual event.