Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Should I sell fishtales and get a ngg??

Just bought an NGG and have to say that it is a crackingly fun game. However, I can't see it lasting too long in my small collection. While NGG has more going on, I think Fish Tales has more in the way of challenging gameplay. NGG is certainly one to own if you have a big collection though, as it's so unique.

I sold my Junkyard to buy my NGG and while they are both wacky games, I enjoy the wackiness of NGG more, but overall I think the flow of Fishtales would make for more longevity. Gotta love those boat ramps.

One of the crudest call outs around... "Hole in one! Oops wrong hole!"

- - - Updated - - -

Played a 66 million game tonight and in that entire game, I managed 1 hole-in-one shot. It is quite satisfying when you finally pull it off. 90% of mine go up and around the left ramp.

That's a good score Pat. You should log it in the high score thread.

Cannot advise mate as never played NGG, but FT I have played a fair bit recently. FT is definitely a fun family game but after a while I can see why people move it on. It's really a personal choice and go with your heart mate. Also consider the opinions and thoughts of the Mrs as keep her happy = more pins. Works for me.

Forget about that 90s rubbish lol [emoji23] you could get at least two great seventies games for the same money, EMs or something Solid State there are some unreal titles around just a thought [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There’s nothing going on in FT, so boring after not too long, haven’t played NGG for over ten yrs but imho a much better game. Had a Hot Rodded Fishies but it had to go despite how beautiful it was. Go the NGG

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade