Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Super Mario World: Return To Dinosaur Land

Many moons ago (about 3 years worth) I heard about a game called Super Mario World: Return To Dinosaur Land.

Its a fan hack of super Mario world for the SNES with all new levels, I had heard it described as a way to get that feeling back that you had the first time you played Mario world.

After a bit of looking I found a member here @mamejay http://melbourneconsolerepros.com was making them and I could get one from him

(BTW Mamejay was awesome to deal with and super helpful)

So I got the cart and as my consoles where packed up at the time just packed it away in a box.

well fast forward 3 years to last night and a mate and I dug it out and played it for around 4 hours, I loved it and to me it did recreate that feeling of SMW for the first time.

Long story short (yeah to late I know) if you loved SMW and have the chance to play or get Return To Dinosaur Land then I recommend you do it

My only complaint is I was to cheap to get the box for it...oh well guess Ill have to get now