Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

HT GTS Monaro rusty pieces.... how much??? wtf? Lol

Seen it too,a lot of money for a set of seats grill and tail light.

The rest is all useless rust,should tell him he's Dreaming!

They aren't from a HT either

Funny mentions GTS tags but no photo of them

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, should never have sold mine so cheap back in 1993...

Hmmm, when I was 16 my grandfather traded his fully running HT GTS in on of all things a Subaru, got $500 for it:realmad:

PS Killer mullet :)

I tow a lot of this sort of stuff around, you would be surprised what people are paying for rotten bare shells.

I Just towed a very rusty HQ GTS coupe shell that sold for $10000 a week ago to a transport company, it went to QLD, also about 6 months ago did a even worse rusty XB coupe shell that someone paid $11500 for it went up north, then a LX Torana SS hatchback that looked like it spent half its life underwater only to be dragged out and sat under a tree for the rest and that went for $8000 and is now in Sydney somewhere, so I would say he is in the ball park if its a real GTS.

I have seen a set of bare HK bucket seat frames sell for $1000, so a neat pair have to be worth $2500

$52000 for this non runnier but no rust. Expensive project aye.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/perth/cars-vans-utes/holden-hk-monaro/1187242412

Should have kept the HQ LS 2 door I had. Only did very low kms because it was stolen and stripped twice in it's life and after a 2nd rebuild was stolen, stripped again then sold on by the owner and I bought it as a rolling shell for $1500.

Had it for 4 years and then swapped it for a rust free HJ one tonner rolling shell that I did a ground up restoration and "enhancement" on.

Ht monaro gts body with tags

The key word there is tags. as Dan said it will likely sell

The classic car industry can be really friggin Dodgy especially now the prices are so high, People will buy completely burnt, crashed, and rusted wrecks to get the tags.

Turns a stolen car into a valuable seemingly legit car, or turns a fake into a genuine.

And so allot of people know this and so charge allot for something with Tags. this is really common sadly.

When i used to kick around in the car scene, When the Old ESP XE started pulling good money, a friend of mine had a completely unusable fully striped crashed wreck and People were offering him stupid money just so they could get the tags, He mentioned he had it on a forum and he had a tonne of people wanting to buy that thing just for the tags. He was an honest and reported one guy to the forum admin who then reported it to the police and guess what the police found? a stolen ESP, So you knew where these tags were going, Its a sad world and it really sucks the classic car industry is like that.

The key word there is tags. as Dan said it will likely sell

The classic car industry can be really friggin Dodgy especially now the prices are so high, People will buy completely burnt, crashed, and rusted wrecks to get the tags.

Turns a stolen car into a valuable seemingly legit car, or turns a fake into a genuine.

And so allot of people know this and so charge allot for something with Tags. this is really common sadly.

When i used to kick around in the car scene, When the Old ESP XE started pulling good money, a friend of mine had a completely unusable fully striped crashed wreck and People were offering him stupid money just so they could get the tags, He mentioned he had it on a forum and he had a tonne of people wanting to buy that thing just for the tags. He was an honest and reported one guy to the forum admin who then reported it to the police and guess what the police found? a stolen ESP, So you knew where these tags were going, Its a sad world and it really sucks the classic car industry is like that.

Theres a ute around corner from mrs place. Late model triton

Closer look got a commodore conversion but plates and tags owner says come off a wreck that the last person did and he still hasnt transfered into his name for that reason

But says its ok as long as cops dont check lol

They aren't from a HT either

Funny mentions GTS tags but no photo of them

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm, when I was 16 my grandfather traded his fully running HT GTS in on of all things a Subaru, got $500 for it:realmad:

PS Killer mullet :)

The one tail light and grille look like HT to me, HG had the solid lens and HK had the small lens

The one tail light and grille look like HT to me, HG had the solid lens and HK had the small lens

Didn't actually see the tail light I was referring to the seats and grill

HT had a plastic grill those grills are both stainless steel=HK

Seats look from an earlier model but not from HT

HT had a dimpled vinyl or houndstooth cloth

Further inspection yes the tail light is HT