Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cyclone LED Upgrade

Simowizard73

Hi everyone. Recently, I decided to upgrade my “Cyclone” which still had (I believe) some of the original light globes since 1988. Thanks to eBay I found a seller who is absolutely professional and friendly. I purchased a full LED upgrade kit from http://www.pinbulbz.com and now my Cyclone looks amazing!! Here’s a “before” and “after” shot of my 1988 Williams - Cyclone.IMG_1253.JPG.243bca8765af2260ebb1572d4d0f07f5.JPGIMG_1254.thumb.JPG.b506e3d3678c5cd75054f13d0a07a88a.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Nice work. I am sure they look even better in person.

Hi Crafty. If you’re in Newcastle/Lake Macquarie, NSW around September. You should come and check out Pinfest. Venue and dates will be released and published soon. We will have over 60 (numbers to be finalised also) Pinballs all on FREEPLAY!! Check out the “Newcastle Pinball Association” Facebook page for further details and updates. :-)

Hi Crafty. If you’re in Newcastle/Lake Macquarie, NSW around September. You should come and check out Pinfest. Venue and dates will be released and published soon. We will have over 60 (numbers to be finalised also) Pinballs all on FREEPLAY!! Check out the “Newcastle Pinball Association” Facebook page for further details and updates. :-)

Definitely a must go if you are a pinhead in Australia

Last year was my first one only had one bad experience the whole weekend and that was with a extremely nasty magpie

Collingwood supporters are like that. Jealous if you've still got any of your own teeth and can eat corn right off the cob. ;)

Caves beach or a new venue?

It's been at caves every year but the rumur is its moving to a new location.

Ahh ok

- - - Updated - - -

Collingwood supporters are like that. Jealous if you've still got any of your own teeth and can eat corn right off the cob. ;)

Crazy bird tried to take my burger right out of my hand @roland rat