Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

NRL 2018

b1807

Nearly kick off time....

1 question and one comment..

How do the sharks keep buying players eg Hodkinson...

And comment... nearly reached for the tissues when I read Barrett may not be able to fill his roster at Manly.

Maybe the team in Q1 should look at the team in comment 1 ... and why they have current issues.

Just a thought from a QLDer who can remember the floggings prior to the advent of Origin.

Yeehah. Bring on round 1

they also lost jack bird so would save $ money there.

i would be more concerned with the 'salary cap' at the chooks and brisbane.

looking forward to this season with the addition of ben hunt and james graham to the dragons (and thank god dugan is gone) though we seem to be struggling from 2 to 5.

lots of excellent juniors coming through maybe not ready for 2018

would also add that this coming season looks the most even in memory where with a bit of luck any team on their day could make the top 8.

i would be more concerned with the 'salary cap' at the chooks and brisbane.

Chooks....creative accounting......Brisbane....cheating.;)

Half the chooks have gone to Newcastle. I think we will be using school boys for half the team this year.

(and thank god dugan is gone)

+1

Salary cap? Is there a salary cap at Melbourne is there?

I'm still bummed and a little pissy that the Eels took back Hayne, I mean WTF :confused:

I think most Eels fans are in the same boat...... Hope he proves us wrong, just can't see it, believe his best days are well in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

would also add that this coming season looks the most even in memory where with a bit of luck any team on their day could make the top 8.

Agreed, most teams look good on paper, should be a good season.

Any early tips for the premiership? I am biased towards the Eels (we can live in hope, have been since '86) and the Cowboys look strong with a few 'ok' players returning this season.

• 4 weeks later...
Way to throw a game away Parra.

I see its yet another dismal season of footy for me =(

Brad

For every dismal season there is an awesome one! Pretty happy Panthers got up. It’ll take 3-5 weeks before we know who is who. Melbourne and Cowboys are still the teams to beat.