Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVI - Game 2 ~ Mario Bros (closes 15-July)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is on my long list of games I would like to improve on. For some reason another game always grabs my attention(focus shifts to other tourney games and so on) and this one goes on the back burner. I sometimes watch a few people play this on Twitch, it's amazing to watch their techniques and poise. Well, I played this for a few hours tonight, and Levels 14 and 16 are really giving me trouble. Even if I get to this point without dying it ends up going south fast and I'm just falling short of improving on my score. My plan is to hold onto whatever sanity I have left after the two hour Mario grind this evening. I think my PB is around 150k so I'm okay finishing close to that. Too bad I botched the 2 bonus rounds on my score a few days ago, but all in all, it was a fun experience and hope to get over the hump some day.

Day 17 of 17.

Score submissions for Game 2 - Mario Bros are now closed.

Final Results ...

wq7UTF9.png

Barra, TodayIsForgotten, Fliplismc, DaLar, Blackflag82, spectre, redelf, John73, bigredbird, ILLSeaBass, CrazyKongFan, Bensweeneyonbass, creech, Ivanstorm1973, SMK, Pessimeister, Brad, RMacauley and Foot all score over 100K to take out from 2nd place to 20th place. Plenty of very good players on this game.

Congratulations to Duaber for winning Game 2, his first ever MGL game win, scoring 0.51366 million points and almost double the score on second place. Well played!

Yu60USr.png

Game 3 Crazy Kong and Game 4 Jumping Jack are both currently in play … plenty of fun challenges and new tactics to learn and game.

:)

Edited by OOO