Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Wouldn't it be nice if someone did the stencils for the writing on the back of the head.

Surely you don't need the rights to make those available to the masses but then again there is probably someone that paid $100 for then 20 years ago and maybe there grandkids will finally do something with them.

Seriously, I think if you have the exclusive rights to something you merely bought and did not design or make yourself , if you don't act upon using the rights within a set period, you should loose those rights.

There just seems to much stalling of property over rights and by people that had absolutely nothing to do with the original design or product.

For those that do nothing with the property rights, what happens when they die?

Do there next of kin get those rights?

And when they have absolutely no idea what they are for?.

See where I'm coming from?.

@Railways yes standard full side decals and colour matched 2k paint.

Not eveyone cares about the warning on backbox and 7 times out of 10 if it costs more they don't want it.

Just about anything can be done but as with most things cost is a deciding factor and if it's up against a wall never to be seen without moving the machine people say "nah, don't bother with it, you never see it".

I just do what the customer wants. 😉

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Big thanks to Geoff for his awesome work. The cab looks better than new.

Resto is nearly complete, apron, coin door and side rails still to be finished off along with some dialling in of ramps, switches and alike but it’s come up a treat.

When it’s finished properly, I’ll send you through some decent pics mate.

b04a7ab165fc944f6a88afd22adf8549.jpg

873bcb2aa2124e1306fa4f8f4298efd0.jpg