Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fish Tales Playfield - Restored & Clearcoated

Hi guys,

I'm doing a restoration on my FT at the moment and have installed a new CPR playfield in it. The original playfield was quite nice but I had Savage do a resto and clear coat on it (main playfield plus boat ramp).

It is very nice and if I had my time over I would not have bought a CPR playfield as the clear coat from Savage is far superior and much glossier.

I am selling both the main ramp and boat ramp.

Price $1000

I am located near Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and would prefer any potential buyers to come and view prior to purchasing. Happy to pack and ship and buyers expense.

Please PM if interested.

Mark.

IMG_1913.thumb.jpg.9bba9473898fbebfe2e02ecd46ac55f1.jpgIMG_1915.thumb.jpg.eff41d4727a3629a237df0fc800da02a.jpgIMG_1911.thumb.jpg.7de4255685868f54fe03b71719051404.jpg

Edited by Shock_And_Awe

If you're considering fixing up your playfield, it is easier to swap straight from your old playfield directly onto a new one. It is more difficult to strip down your playfield and send off for resto / clearcoat and then have to rebuild again using just pictures as reference. You then have your old playfield to sell. It's also not cheap to get someone to touch-up and clearcoat a playfield.

This is just what I reckon but I'm also the guy selling the playfield too haha...

If you're considering fixing up your playfield, it is easier to swap straight from your old playfield directly onto a new one. It is more difficult to strip down your playfield and send off for resto / clearcoat and then have to rebuild again using just pictures as reference. You then have your old playfield to sell. It's also not cheap to get someone to touch-up and clearcoat a playfield.

This is just what I reckon but I'm also the guy selling the playfield too haha...

Yep, I agree. That’s why this seems appealing :)

• 2 weeks later...