Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

My Arcade Machines

Hi Everbody,

Just thought I'd share my machines on here. I've been browsing this site for ages, so I thought I'd show you guys what I've got.

My Bubble Bobble is a full blown Mame machine with all the usual other emulators. I built it over 10 years ago I reckon, and I've constantly updated things on it. What's sets it apart (I think) is my motor driven rotating monitor. Love playing the oldies in vertical.

Gaplus is my newly acquired machine, for which I have custom made my own marquee and graphics (I couldn't find the actual proper sideart, so I customised one of the flyers I found on the net). I didn't need it, but I had to get. I'm 99.99% sure it's the exact machine I played as a kid, and the only reason I ever knew of Gaplus.

I will hopefully soon post some graphical issues I have with it, maybe you guys could help.

Cheers.

Cheers174368955_BubbleBobble.thumb.jpg.1e8e8675b26e1ca6f3502a413af9c382.jpgGaplus.thumb.jpg.0748887c477c8431f8f8c7c1444f2859.jpg