Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Creature fun

Good on you and your son. I introduced my girls to pinball about age 4 standing on a milk crate and they are quick to learn with amazing reflexs when they understand the nature of it all.

I just came in from giving my Creech a serve and even after 8-9 years I still enjoy the game. It'll be a sad ol' day when I have to part with it:(

Creature fun

Good on you and your son. I introduced my girls to pinball about age 4 standing on a milk crate and they are quick to learn with amazing reflexs when they understand the nature of it all.

I just came in from giving my Creech a serve and even after 8-9 years I still enjoy the game. It'll be a sad ol' day when I have to part with it:(

Your parting with it? No way [emoji50] of all the games I’ve owned Creech is one that still kicks my arse and I never get sick of playing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your parting with it? No way [emoji50] of all the games I’ve owned Creech is one that still kicks my arse and I never get sick of playing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell no Pete:o. Not for the foreseeable future anyhow. Just one day a huge maybe but it'll be one of the last 3 to ever leave.