Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cool bananas

BIG Trev

I found this at Vinnies Umina today while on holidays. The search for Homebrew parts never ends.[emoji16]c26bac0f33d5ed345cbbed1fd84f22d5.jpg

I think it'll make a great topper for a future homebrew pinball [emoji6]. It's weird as I've been thinking about buying one on Ebay from America for a few months now.

Cheers Trev.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Administrators
I think that's the only show on Saturday Morning Cartoons' Greatest Hits that I never saw. Top album.

I have the CD. Bloody cracking listen. The thrash version of Gigantor was a favourite in my house.

Dave

La la la .....la la la la

Sorry to correct you but that should be "Tra La La"

We all sang that for the 2017 H2H pinball meet warm up session before the first teams comps, non singers had a point deducted before starting, we only had two non singers :)

Sorry to correct you but that should be "Tra La La"

We all sang that for the 2017 H2H pinball meet warm up session before the first teams comps, non singers had a point deducted before starting, we only had two non singers :)

You are correct:

Nearly as freaky as H.R. Pufnstuf.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

If WOZ had of been HRP instead I seriously would have considered buying it as this is another theme with great potential, I went and saw the PufNstuff live play when I was a small child and got to go backstage and meet the characters, it was awesome :)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the one from America.[emoji16] It's a different design that's a closer match to the original Banana buggies.

I'm going to paint it to look like Fleagle's buggy and use it as a topper (eventually). I've been looking for STL files of the amphicat for playfield or animated backbox toys. I've found one but it's not too detailed and needs work before I can print it. I don't want to get carried away with this machine at the moment. I don't even have a cabinet for it yet. I think it'll end up being a widebody machine.[emoji6]

Cheers Trev.23b16ba638b322bc94271fbba84c781a.jpgcd53f0be263630044781d8d7f73b53d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk