Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Williams Parts Catalogue after 1981

1.21 Gigawatts

Question

8 answers to this question

im probably the most obsessive hoarder of them that you will find around here and i dont have any sign of it. Is it a rubber chart you want?

I did find a rubber chart online someone had created, but just figure it’s always nice to have all the exploded diagrams and parts listed (if that’s how the book is laid out).

im probably the most obsessive hoarder of them that you will find around here and i dont have any sign of it. Is it a rubber chart you want?

Well that is good to know. I've often wondered why I could never find one myself. Everything seems to go up to around FirePower and then a big jump.

You recon it may be a supplement?.

I have seen individual game supplements for pretty much most Williams machines but never seen that parts catalog.

Those game supplements are more parts that only that machine uses usually for the first time and there is no playfield pictures in them and no rubber charts.

Just a couple of pages paper addition you were supposed to put in your existing parts catolog.

What particular machine are you after?.

I have the following games parts supplements if you need a copy....

Barracora, Black Knight, Disco Fever, HyperBall, Jungle Lord, Pharaoh, Solar Fire, Scorpion, Gorgar, Blackout, Alien Poker, Hot Tip, Stellar Wars, FirePower, Flash, Phoenix and Pokerino.

There all original I'm not parting with but I can send a scan if you wish.