Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bram Stokers Dracula

greydog

Question

Just noticed quite a few lights out on my BSD which all in the same row and column of the lamp matrix, row 4 to plug J133 -4 and column 4 to plug J137 -4, got the multimeter out and on J137 pin 4 its showing 0.5v the rest are showing +/-5v and thats as far as my knowledge takes me [emoji1] so my questions are, what causes this? Is it a board issue or could it be something else? Thought i would ask here first before swapping the board over from my Whitewater (just dont want to risk damage to WW board)

Cheers...

Sent from my SM-T800 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

3 answers to this question

Just noticed quite a few lights out on my BSD which all in the same row and column of the lamp matrix, row 4 to plug J133 -4 and column 4 to plug J137 -4, got the multimeter out and on J137 pin 4 its showing 0.5v the rest are showing +/-5v and thats as far as my knowledge takes me [emoji1] so my questions are, what causes this? Is it a board issue or could it be something else? Thought i would ask here first before swapping the board over from my Whitewater (just dont want to risk damage to WW board)

Cheers...

Have you tried reseating the ribbon cable between the MPU and the Driver board?

Sure have, gone though all plugs,

Ill change the ribbon cable over with a known working one and report back

You da man, fixed, had a new cable in the spare parts box and bingo, why didn't I think of that [emoji15]. Thank you