Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB BLACK ROSE PINBALL LOCKDOWN BAR

Good luck. I was on the hunt last year for one and never found one. I ended up buying a new standard one, and have just set the game to allow use of the flipper buttons for the video modes.. For your reference the NBA Fastbreak lockdown does NOT fit - it has a different button hole to Black Rose. I have a NBA Fastbreak bar here after believing the common misunderstanding that they are the same.

Good luck. I was on the hunt last year for one and never found one. I ended up buying a new standard one, and have just set the game to allow use of the flipper buttons for the video modes.. For your reference the NBA Fastbreak lockdown does NOT fit - it has a different button hole to Black Rose. I have a NBA Fastbreak bar here after believing the common misunderstanding that they are the same.

Are you able to drill a hole in the centre of the bar for the rectangular button? I can give you the measurements if that’s any help?.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy the og button my friend , then we can sought out the hole , I'd say right smack in the middle of the lock down

Yeah will do mate.I have seen them for sale locally but was thinking there was going to be more involved then just drilling a hole. But luckily for me there's not.

- - - Updated - - -

We sell both the button and the lockdown bar, just need to drill the hole

definitely interested & do you have the cannon decal? Can u please pm me some prices please