Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stolen Cue Ball Wizard (Perth)

ajfclark

Well that sucks:

*** STOLEN ***

CUE BALL WIZARD PINBALL MACHINE

Pinball Buyers beware, we have had one of our pinball machines stolen from a caravan park in Caversham between Saturday 13th January to Tuesday 16th January.

We would appreciate if you could share this post. Police have been notified and video survillance is currently being looked at. If you have any information on this please contact Joe directly on 0408 855 722 or you may contact Kiara Police.

26907142_1653427264742952_1073998507188915196_n.jpg?oh=0e50e1abe02787c4634c58e49d17b07a&oe=5AFAD0FF

More pics: https://www.facebook.com/kidsjustwannahavefun/posts/1653427738076238

Thats where you need one of these

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GSM-GPS-Tracker-Car-Motorcycle-Vehicle-Locator-Global-Real-Time-Tracking-DeviceO/302598532741?_trkparms=aid%3D555019%26algo%3DPL.BANDIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20151005190705%26meid%3D435449d788ee4a0c942ad52cb2aea5e0%26pid%3D100506%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26&_trksid=p2045573.c100506.m3226

I have used a couple of these in various things in the past, and they do work awesome.

Use a cheap prepaid sim and you have 12 months protection even if its switched off, you can even do periodical checks to see if its still where you left it.

Screwed into a pinball machine it would not look out of place to the untrained eye, just hide the sim card side when screwed in, cheap insurance when you think about it.

Thats where you need one of these

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GSM-GPS-Tracker-Car-Motorcycle-Vehicle-Locator-Global-Real-Time-Tracking-DeviceO/302598532741?_trkparms=aid%3D555019%26algo%3DPL.BANDIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20151005190705%26meid%3D435449d788ee4a0c942ad52cb2aea5e0%26pid%3D100506%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26&_trksid=p2045573.c100506.m3226

I have used a couple of these in various things in the past, and they do work awesome.

Use a cheap prepaid sim and you have 12 months protection even if its switched off, you can even do periodical checks to see if its still where you left it.

Screwed into a pinball machine it would not look out of place to the untrained eye, just hide the sim card side when screwed in, cheap insurance when you think about it.

How long does the on board battery last?

How long does the on board battery last?

I don't know exactly as we put them into hire cars, I would say it would be the same as a mobile phone, its connected to charge every time its on, and should last for a week at least on standby maybe more?

The ones we use are a little different, I know all he does is send it a text and it sends back the GPS coordinates he just puts them in his navman and goes for a look with the spare key, he generally can pick up the car within a hour of looking for it, and the good thing is that it works Australia wide.

Excellent idea I think. I have never known anyone to check a pinball serial number and exactly like guns use to be, who holds the stolen pinball machine numbers?.

As for trying to get it repaired, bikies always manage to have pinballs in there clubhouses and they always seem to be working and when they don't someone like me isn't going in asking "OK, show me your ownership papers before I do this $200 repair job":o

I may be brave but not stupid.:blink:

No I'm afraid it is up to you as an individual to look after your machine because if it goes your chances of getting it back are pretty slim I'm afraid.

This GPS unit looks perfect. Maybe a small backup battery wired in the machine's 12vDC to charge it so it doesn't only work when the machine is switched on and hide it and the GPS unit under one of the cabinet cross braces in the cabinet and you have at least done something to help in the recovery of your beloved machines.

That sucks, thieves like that should be strung up by the short and curly`s

This stealing from location has been going on since Adam started operating machines after a messy divorce with Eve I'm afraid.

Cocktail tables were being chained down on some sites after multiple machines were stolen in quick succession.

Pinballs literally carried down the road away from pubs solely to have the cashboxes stolen.

The best I ever heard though was a 2 week old Daytona stolen from a AMF Bowling center while it was open.

3 guys walked in and said they were contracting for AMF and had to take this "smaller version" of Daytona off to a lower earning center and the "normal AMF guys" would be around in a couple of hours with a brand new "larger" Daytona.

Believe it or not the staff took this story and it was the coin collector that "couldn't find the Daytona" that tipped everyone off.

An op told me once that came to empty coinboxs on site and noticed a machine missing

He asked a site staff member and got told ohh someone came in with a trolley and wheeled it out. They assumed was a tech

My last pinball had a welded internal brace and eye bolt underneath so assume at some stage was chained

I think a caravan park would be the worst site to put a machine. Security would be terrible and all you need is a couple of guys, the tech story if need be and off it goes. A pub fully staffed would be much better, but thieves with bigger balls still would have no probs I'm guessing.

A chip shop even better as you just word up the owner and his staff that the game won't be leaving unless I'm in attendance etc

I think a caravan park would be the worst site to put a machine. Security would be terrible and all you need is a couple of guys, the tech story if need be and off it goes. A pub fully staffed would be much better, but thieves with bigger balls still would have no probs I'm guessing.

A chip shop even better as you just word up the owner and his staff that the game won't be leaving unless I'm in attendance etc

Ours all have gates and cctv

Visitors only parkoutside

Even the gamesroom has cctv