Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bally Dogies em restore and retheme

I’m going to dive in the the em world again with a Bally Dogies restore. My Emily has to do a project for school and wants to do a pinball restoration and retheme it to Archie (Riverdale is making that old gang come back to popular culture).

Best part of this madness is everything is in German! Ipdb schematics are German, the labels on the game are German, so this may be tough.

Starting with a clean up of the parts, and just starting on the guts ( main board? Don’t even know the proper term I’m that good).

If anyone has anything in English for this game it would be much appreciated.

826826aceac2761ad381eee0887220ae.jpgd44ce15f30c00a5dc2dea281788ebba7.jpg

41dbd1b23c33eadbcef7b57e4764ef79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful! I’ll get onto it and print them out to bring along one comp day.

You can also try the camera mode in Google Translate. It actually does an ok job and is pretty cool to play with even if it doesn't work well enough for what you need.

Wonderful! I’ll get onto it and print them out to bring along one comp day.

I'll be overseas all next week, back Sunday. If you can email me the stuff, I can do at least a simple list of the most common terms that show up on the diagrams. Or ask me specifically for translations you need. Google Translate might help too, but I don't know how good/bad it is with electronics terms.

Michi.

• 2 weeks later...

Interestingly mucking around and I’ve got to the stage where if I manually trigger the “anti-tamper” relay (nothing happens when I press the start button) some lights come on but the match wheel coil locks on. And thought? I wonder if it’s missing the leaf switches . a082c5a69c7cd967fd545197362a1c1d.heic

• 4 weeks later...
Interestingly mucking around and I’ve got to the stage where if I manually trigger the “anti-tamper” relay (nothing happens when I press the start button) some lights come on but the match wheel coil locks on. And thought? I wonder if it’s missing the leaf switches . a082c5a69c7cd967fd545197362a1c1d.heic

The match unit doesn't have switches as it's a continuous stepper.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

• 2 months later...