Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

N.I.B. ROB ZOMBIE

$10,500

I've decided to put my N.I.B. ROB ZOMBIE #61 up FOR SALE.

My RZ is still in the box as my entire collection has been in storage for the past year.

As you can see from the pics, early on Spooky Pinball boxes have struggled to maintain their shape during transport (the Slevbro boys informed me this has been resolved with different boxes now). However, I was concerned by the appearance of one of the corners of the packing - so I have cut that bottom corner of the box (pictured) to ensure all was well inside. The game is actually really well wrapped inside - the cardboard had just collapsed under the tightness of the plastic wrap around it. So it is still yet to see Australian daylight.

If you're familiar with the title you'll know there were only 250 built, it has a beautiful art package & there's plenty of info at IPBD, Pinside & from the handful of Aussie owners here.

It also comes with a Spooky Pinball Inc supplied shaker motor (see pic) - which I'd planned on installing when I unboxed the game.

Flick me a PM if you're interested. Cheers. Rod

3e19fb758b79c8bb7068f96a77e7440e.jpg

4f842a095099cb0a0fde97f82eed6493.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by carbonROD
SOLD

• 1 month later...