Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bally SS Flipper Parts

I'm after a couple of early Bally SS flipper parts to allow me to finish off my modification on my Black Pyramid machine and also finish off the post regarding this mod.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/92015-Modify-Those-Troublesome-80-s-Bally-Linear-Flippers

I'm after any SS Bally parts actually but these are the ones I'm after for this mod...

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-3711-3

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-3714-3

2nd hand parts are what I'm after as the cranks don't wear and the plunger and link I can make with new fibre and a replacement plunger

I only need the link as a templet to make new replacements. I have a sheet of Bakelite so worn links are fine.

Anyone with these parts or a part please PM me.

That's the crank I'm after, I have the other side crank.

tfFnhOe.jpg

Neither of those plungers are the right one. The top one is a Gottlieb slingshot, kicker etc and the lower one looks like an early Williams to suit the right flipper crank.

The plunger I'm after will have a link with a smaller hole in it to suit the Bally crank pin, (they are smaller) and the link itself is a more square shape rather than rectangular. About 3/4 the length of the Williams one in the picture and the hole spacings are about that of the Gottlieb slingshot one in the picture.

Steve, I have the Crank put aside but I don't have the plungers, Anything else your looking for before I post the crank?

I actually need all the parts to put together a HomeBrew but I'm not after NOS parts for that.

A couple of Williams drop target banks. 4 or 5 target ones. Bally linear slingshot assemblies. Transformer, Bally wiring

I actually need all the parts to put together a HomeBrew but I'm not after NOS parts for that.

A couple of Williams drop target banks. 4 or 5 target ones. Bally linear slingshot assemblies. Transformer, Bally wiring

Well I don't have the other bits, just the Crank do you want a new one or not?

Does anyone have a link they can measure the hole centers off for me so I can make some links up?.

I have Bakelite sheet to make the links from and a mile of plungers. I just need the dimensions of the link to make a copy set of links.

Yes please mate. New crank will do nicely. Price and how do I pay you?...PM maybe?.

Free Steve, I have a bag of them. I'll post it to you on Monday. Can you PM me your address again, I can't find it.

All packed up just need the address.

Edited by Gemini2544

Free Steve, I have a bag of them. I'll post it to you on Monday. Can you PM me your address again, I can't find it.

All packed up just need the address.

Part arrived today in perfect condition. Thank you sir.

Never ceases to amaze me the generosity of some members on this site.