Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

4P Club - Southern Flinders Ranges

I came to write here about a houseball like plan... private get togethers for hosts to play pinball machines together with friends in SA. Like every second month? ... I think there aught to be six of us about the mid north. Also what about going together with the metro area to hold these monthly across broader SA?

The 4P club can still meet at public locations as well.

What on earth would you call it???

Flinders House Flip

House Flip Central

Flinders Flip House

Central Flip House

Central House Flip

Central Home Flip

Flinders Home Flip

Mid North House Pin

South Australia Home Pin ... ? [emoji38]

Sorry Trav :run:

Anyway what does anybody else think?

First or second saturday? ... each month, or every second month? ... Mid north area or broader SA?

I can do one in August or around then...

I believe we have a small trust worthy group (4p). Most of us are not equipped for a large group of people but more groups,more people = more new pins to play. Sounds fair to me. O i need more pinnies lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

4P Club - Southern Flinders Ranges

Sounds like a lot of fun although when you have 3 pinballs in a small room inside the house you can’t really offer to host any kind of social event. So I’d feel uncomfortable about joining in when I couldn’t contribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a lot of fun although when you have 3 pinballs in a small room inside the house you can’t really offer to host any kind of social event. So I’d feel uncomfortable about joining in when I couldn’t contribute.

I guess that is a good point to raise, local and half dozen hosts, with friends... sounds like 2-4 pins would be enough. I usually have less than 3 at my house (that work Lol )... however a bigger group/ area means much bigger events. I don't really have capacity for huge numbers either. Sounds like Local every two months would be favourable....

I'd say 2 pins would be enough to host a small group of friends. Give people a chance to learn a specific unique game that might be in tournaments but nowhere else...

One Pin ... I'm sure another member could bring a second game along.

Stuart has Time Warp, and a BoneBusters (which he want's to trade). I'll have to contact him and help him out with AA ;) ... I rekon he would be down for an annual spot hosting other enthusiasts. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a rough list:

@digger48

@rodneypapish

@razorsedge

@Chaza73

Maybes:

@cejay

Stuart (will contact)

That's already half a dozen with a couple of other maybe's left out...

Goofys would all be public really...

Yep it changed its self after i sent it. So not just me being semi retarded.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I think I worked it out? Lol ... we need the space in @andrew mathews ?

Solved! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping to find someone local whom might be savvy with doing a live stream of FFF? ... @Dobz ? :D

Also wondered... can we get enough regulars together to roll it together into a league... ?

Some form or another of this....

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/97633-Wildball-VII?p=1217965

Just putting it out there :)

Also in breaking news, Pinball is coming to the "Flinders Rest"! ... multiple machines, and the owner is keen to run regular tournaments.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to hijack your thread but if any locals are interested in a T2 or DE Star Wars I have them for sale. Carry on [emoji23]

If it works fine you're welcome to bring it to the feddy?. You recieve full weekend entry for the contribution, T2 is a great game!

You can put a for sale tag on it...

Even if not, it would be great to have you along to play some pinnies mate! :)

• 2 weeks later...
The machines will be set to free play, but matches will be structured using Matchplay. For example if it is a high score format for the evening then players will need to join the "virtual queue". This is not an IFPA endorsed event.

Discussed with the owner... Machines on Free Play from 6:30 - 10pm for Best Game comp. Free to play/come'n'try so generally wasn't going to be any prizes... but Kirk has decided to put up $20 voucher for first and a Stubbie holder for runner up. :)

Flinders Rest Hotel

11202 Augusta Highway

Warnertown

S.A. 5540

Edited by razorsedge

Is anyone else interested in organising some sort of "roster" for monthly private events, but on the weekend. So Saturday or Sunday of a given month. Or both? Lol

For example, I would nominate for August, and finalise a date.

I would say it only needs more than one machine, to entertain the small group :)

But it would of course need more hosts. Anyone else? :P

Unfortunately I just don't have the configuration to host anything, and won't have for the foreseeable future either. My machines share my office inside the house and we are a family of 4.. so zero chance.

I guess it could be @andrew mathews for April, saturday before federal. Also the day before your finals, last day of qualifying. ?

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately I just don't have the configuration to host anything, and won't have for the foreseeable future either. My machines share my office inside the house and we are a family of 4.. so zero chance.

Can understand that mate ;) ... why do you think mine's for August? :lol

Bear in mind, I'd say we're only talking half dozen or so at best. people we know. :)

You're still welcome to join in either ways :) ... but star wars is a cool game! :P

• 2 months later...
I have two tournaments coming up one is a mini league starting 3rd June to 17th june with final on 18th June at 6pm at the Pizza shop (non ifpa) 50 percent of the takings will be the prize pool. Pizza will also be included on the night of the final. The second is a Matchplay Standalone on Tuesday July 9th this is an ifpa event. The cost is $10 to enter with an extra $10 thrown into the prize pool by me and will includes pizza. stay tuned for further updates.