Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - Game 8 ~ Flying Shark (closes 10-Jun)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is awful, like 1942.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Fixed your typos ;) and I agree.

Just like Raiden and similar flying shooting games I'm terrible at. Survive for ages on first go, get all the bonus stuff, die, then lose all remaining lives quickly due to having no powerups LOL.

0001.png.ca4b8cd78df0b2399a97879ae68d4f3a.png

Where is your score @OOO

Where is my score? I like to run the MGL for you guys. No need for me to mess with the scoreboard. Besides running the MGL is full time and I already need to start planning the tournament close, the mystery prize draw, the trophies, and the pre production of MGLXXXVI.

Too bad you cannot participate in BOTA this weekend. Perhaps you can swing a local site in Wellington in the future to join the competition.

And for everyone out there ... 48 hours to go in the 1st quarter of video gaming which is MGLXXXV.

:)

Where is my score? I like to run the MGL for you guys. No need for me to mess with the scoreboard. Besides running the MGL is full time and I already need to start planning the tournament close, the mystery prize draw, the trophies, and the pre production of MGLXXXVI.

Too bad you cannot participate in BOTA this weekend. Perhaps you can swing a local site in Wellington in the future to join the competition.

And for everyone out there ... 48 hours to go in the 1st quarter of video gaming which is MGLXXXV.

You/we aren't getting any younger, Paul. Everyone should be able to enjoy these games, including yourself.

I know you enjoy playing so if you had to take time out of doing some of the MGL stuff I'm sure no one would mind.

Decent sized improvement after 3 or 4 restarts. Not sure how much more I'll play this weekend. Probably be watching BOTA since the SA venue pulled out. Might try a few timed runs just so see how I might have gone. :unsure

fshark.png.741fd690938de7985242edda43cc453b.png

Decent sized improvement after 3 or 4 restarts. Not sure how much more I'll play this weekend. Probably be watching BOTA since the SA venue pulled out. Might try a few timed runs just so see how I might have gone. :unsure

Decent sized improvement moves you into 4th place overall by just 3 points. Plenty of gaming to come ...

- - - Updated - - -

Day 16 of 17 ...

PJiQGpW.png M7EHLqo.gif

Only 1 more day to go until this game is closed ... and MGLXXXV.

If you ever decide to post a score and even “disqualify” yourself from standings- I’m sure no one would complain

I won't be playing this one anymore tonight. No shot at another position unless I dethrone TIF and that ain't gonna happen in this lifetime! :018: Congrats to all who participated! :)

Not much to like about this game, super slow plane and super fast enemy bullets makes it a bit of a grind.

I found out several times while playing this game that on my MAME machine, if you hold down CTRL and ALT and hit an arrow key, it will rotate your screen image around. So shoot + bomb + move = stuffed up game :rolleyes

fshark.png.d54dcf9bf7ef1868987eb4c13232c203.png

Hi everyone, this game is now closed. This was the final game of MGLXXXV. The final scoreboard will be posted shortly ...

- - - Updated - - -

Day 17 of 17.

Score submissions for Game 8 Flying Shark are now closed.

Final Results ...

aqbSGXI.png

This was a very tough game where foresight is an advantage. Pessimeister, Fly, ILLSeaBass, fok999, RichyS, spectre, Derek, RMacauley, Bensweeneyonbass, creech and gadzooks all play great to score from 731K to 308K to achieve 2nd to 12th placings. Well piloted.

Congratulations to Chris Clemente for winning Game 8 with a massive score of 3,518,580 points. You just have to wonder how that little plane can carry so much ammo.

PYtzowm.png

This was the last game of eight titanic battles to test your soul and your mind.

The MGLXXXV presentation will commence shortly …