Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Solo

Who cares about the merchandising. Don’t buy it if you don’t like it

Exactly !

That's what most are doing :lol

I "was" a big time collector of Star Wars Lego, spent thousands, if not tens of thousands over the years, buying multiples of every release.

Well that has all stopped !!

Nice work Disney, nice work ! ;)

Disney is stuffing the movie industry, it is only going to get worse once they buy FOX, All we get now is superhero films, Pixar and Starwars, Which is fine for those who like that stuff, but sucks for the rest of us. Im so bored with Disney's line up, it was ok for a while but now its just boring because If you have seen one you have seen the rest,

I dont mind star wars but they ruined that so cant even enjoy that part these days.

they will ruin Fox guaranteed by removing the interesting original stuff, dumb its lineup down so it just pumps out the same crap they push out with Disney.

I agree with what most people are saying here,

I understand the premise of a boycott, if your not buying their shit they may stop producing shit, I tend not to watch much of Disney's shit these days, not because Im boycotting but because its just boring and of no interest so I have no reason to go out of my way to watch it.

Disney is stuffing the movie industry, it is only going to get worse once they buy FOX, All we get now is superhero films, Pixar and Starwars, Which is fine for those who like that stuff, but sucks for the rest of us. Im so bored with Disney's line up, it was ok for a while but now its just boring because If you have seen one you have seen the rest,

I dont mind star wars but they ruined that so cant even enjoy that part these days.

they will ruin Fox guaranteed by removing the interesting original stuff, dumb its lineup down so it just pumps out the same crap they push out with Disney.

I agree with what most people are saying here,

I understand the premise of a boycott, if your not buying their shit they may stop producing shit, I tend not to watch much of Disney's shit these days, not because Im boycotting but because its just boring and of no interest so I have no reason to go out of my way to watch it.

You can say goodbye to the deadpool movies that we love

I love my SW. Went with my son last night to see it. I have to say it is a pretty underwhelming experience. Way better than the last jedi but thst wouldnt be hard to achieve. Found myself playing on my phone most of the movie and checking the time though. Something i didnt do for avengers or ready player one.

I would have liked it a whole lot more if they pissed off the droid. That character was there purely as a SJW. When she started asking for equal rights sitting in the beloved millenium falcon i just shook my head. Totally takes you out of the film. Plus Han was portrayed as a bit of a wimp next to the game of thrones chic. She took out the bad guy at the end while he fumbled around for his blaster. Again just to play the women are stronger card.

Wouldnt have been a bad flick if they just kept all the gender bullshit out of it. But the story did flow and make sense... unlike tlj

When she started asking for equal rights sitting in the beloved millenium falcon i just shook my head. Totally takes you out of the film. Plus Han was portrayed as a bit of a wimp next to the game of thrones chic. She took out the bad guy at the end while he fumbled around for his blaster. Again just to play the women are stronger card.

Ahhh shit! What am I doing reading this thread before I have seen it! :o

Will be back in a week or so! :lol

I just got back from seeing it, I thought it was really good. I thought the last Jedi was horrible and the Luke drinking the breast milk the worst scene in any movie ever but Solo is a good movie. The actor who played Han was perfect and looked just like him. Woody harrelson was awesome too, I was a bit unsure about having woody from cheers in a SW movie but his character was way cool. I didn't know there's a SW boycott going on but all that nonsense wouldn't have stopped me going, I just like going in and making my own decision if I like it or not without forums clouding my judgment prior to seeing it. I guess people just love to hate. I still hate Last Jedi though. Nice one

I think part of the problem dare I say it with todays films, and this one is the political correctness. Without going into it too much I just dont like the way that the producers and actors have to tread on eggshells in case they offend the viewer. The equal rights comment but the robot (not sure of their name) reminded us of reality. Gone are the days of Han being a prick... I missed the cold blooded Greedo kill scene..

I think part of the problem dare I say it with todays films, and this one is the political correctness. Without going into it too much I just dont like the way that the producers and actors have to tread on eggshells in case they offend the viewer. The equal rights comment but the robot (not sure of their name) reminded us of reality. Gone are the days of Han being a prick... I missed the cold blooded Greedo kill scene..

Han fired first lol

So far Soylo (A Soy Story) has been a box office disaster for a Star Wars movie. :)

Hopefully it keeps going and sends a big message to the big guns at Disney! :cry

Kathleen Kennedy has to go!!

They need to put Dave Filoni in the box seat...